1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pinhead Poll

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MoonDogg, Feb 27, 2000.

1. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Since it's looking like either the blazers or the lakers are gonna snag the NBA title this year; which one would you rather see claim the title?
    The arrogant SOB Phil along with the free-throw clanking Baby Huey and "Legend in his own Mind" wonderboy....or the jack*ss Snottie accompanied by his merry band of creaky old men and hot-headed youngsters?

2. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Portland, without a doubt. Once Shaq wins a title, it's only a matter of time before people start thinking he's better than Hakeem was.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

At least with Portland, they aren't NBA darlings. LA LA land and NBC would be simply unbearable if they won.

------------------
    "Society always honors its live conformists and its dead non-conformistis."

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If it weren't for the fact I'm a Houston fan and the fact Pippen plays for the Blazers, they'd be the team I'd be pulling for. As it is, I think I'll still pull for them if *cough*, *cough*, the Rockets don't make it (tee hee). [​IMG]

------------------
    <this space for rent>

5. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Out of these to options I am hoping for another lockout or what ever it takes. Because I could not stand seeing either of those teams win it.

------------------
    ~John~
    Trade No One and Keep Rudy T.
    JohnyRocket's Fan Site

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Thats a toughy ... but i'd have to give it to the Fakers ... eventually its gonna happen, and I DO NOT want to see Quitten claim it was him that lead the team to the promise land.

I was acually hoping there would be an under-the-table wink wink deal sending Stevie to the Spurs for the remainder of the season and help them win another championship as long as they promised to send him back once the season was up ... sounds dumb ... but God do i hate the thought of the Jazzholes, Fakers or Quitten getting a championship!

7. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Niether one...

The East my brotha, to tha easssssst.

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Looks like I'll be rooting for the eastern conference champion.

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Portland without a doubt. I love B. Grant, Mighty Mouse, Rasheed, and Steve Smith. Hell, I like Detlef too. LA and I are not friends, we had a huge breakup back in high school and never recovered!

------------------
    HOOP-T

Hey Shaq, Acme called, and they want their bricks back!

10. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Go East go!!

If not, then the Lakers any day over that waste of space Pippen.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

11. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Never thought I would root for the likes of Reggie Miller, Ewing, and Riley.

12. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Gotta go with ther L.A. Shakers (even though I think Kobe is way overrated). My disgust for Pippen runs way too deep to let anybody in Portland slide... [​IMG]

------------------
    The truth is out there.

13. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

hmmm... the Spurs.

I'd rather watch series w/ Portland, but I'd rather goodey boy David Robinson and his $5,000,000.00 donating ass w/ his sidekick the boring boy win another championship before either the Blazers or the Lakers win anything.

Wouldn't it be awfully romantic if Shaq were to never win a ring in his entire career? He'd be mortal, like a certain 6'4" hero of mine.

14. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

I'd rather have Phoenix, Sacramento, Seattle or Minnesota win than San Antonio, L.A, Utah or Portland but there's a better chance of Karl Malone apologizing to society for his violent elbows(sorry Jenna) than that happening. I wouldn't mind the Knicks or Pacers winning it, but not the Heat. As for the Lake Show and the Blazers, I would go for Portland. As much as I dislike Pip, I like the team as a whole and though Shaq and Kobe have earned my respect, they'll have ample opportunity to win their rings.

Azim da Dream

------------------
    No guts, no glory, no brain, same story.

15. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I think the Orlando Magic are going to grab the 8 spot in the East and make a "Magical" run towards the NBA title. [​IMG]

------------------
    Sir Charles is DA MAN.

16. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Achebe,

Yeah, but we can't have David Robinson and Tim Duncan having as many titles as the Dream.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.