1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PhotoBook store/online Recommendations?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, May 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Do any of you have a recommendation for a local place or an online place that can deliver a photobook with a fast turnaround time? :confused:

Photo Books come in different sizes and varieties, and there are different styles and stuff. I was wondering if any of you had ordered one before from maybe Walgreens or Wal-Mart.

I am working on gathering lots of photos for someone who wants one, and would like to present it to someone else for Mother's Day.

I know about www.Blurb.com, but they have a 5-business-day turnaround. www.Adoramapix.com, the place where I usually order prints, has a 4-day turnaround and added shipping time.

This is a great Mother's Day present. :cool: I am also thinking about doing this myself, since I have lots of photos of my girls I can make for their mom.

2. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

shutterfly, snapfish?

3. SwoLy-D

Walgreens seems to be the fastest (through Snapfish) at 3 business day return and 2-day delivery. This might seem good. :eek: Thanks, cur.ve, sir.

4. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

i used shutterfly a couple weeks back and got it within a week. shipped from arizona. i was a little surprised it came that quickly.

5. SwoLy-D

Thanks, man... and
    That's what SHE said! :eek:

6. SwoLy-D

Ordered from ADORAMAPIX.com a week ago, and it was back BEFORE they said it would be back.
    The pages are thick and shiny... they look to be high quality. The book arrived in a brown box, then wrapped in plastic, well protected.
    They had the lay-flat as standard, so that's what I went with. The finish is well done.
    I might have to order their "deluxe" options next.

Just ordered this morning (at about 12 midnight'ish) from Shutterfly. I'll review it later.

Yeppers... six years ago, I was evaluating... and I still am because now I have more events for which I can create albums and books. :cool:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Created a family recipe book on shutterfly and it came fast. It was fantastic too. Easy to put together and professional. I got the hard cover matted and layflat for 73 pages. So good I am giving for Christmas presents. Wait until they offer you 50% off print though, as they do that almost every month.

#7 PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    SwoLy-D likes this.