1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Petition to bring Mark Jackson to Houston!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Jan 21, 2015.

?

Should we hire Mark Jackson?

1. Yes! Do it before Dan Gilbert does it!

38.2%
  2. No! I like first round exits!

61.8%
  1. rocketblood713

Give the job to JB Bickerstaff

2. Red three

Red three Member

I watched Mark Jackson fix that clunker up, new seats,tires an engine gas it up.. Then stolen... I seen Steve Kerr in it with the top down..

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I hate Mark Jackson.

You could have got me on board with Stan Van Gundy. You can get me on board with Jeff Van Gundy. I'd have considered Lionel Hollins. But Mark Jackson? No, thanks!

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

50 Shades of Grey is a best-selling novel. The Pet Rock was an absolute craze in the 80s. Hell, there are people who bought Kanye's Plain White T for $250. Just because people give you positive feedback doesn't mean you've come up with something good. It just means you've appealed to the masses, which is usually a polite way of saying it's a stupid idea.

Mark Jackson is a terrible coach, and a terrible person. McHale might not be the best coach out there, but at least he's not a deplorable human who masquerades as someone who has scruples.