1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PETITION: Morey/McHale... Please play Royce White at PG in Summer League!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by woodtee, Jul 13, 2012.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

Hmmmm.... was the original thread not moved to what I specified? Hmmmmm.... revenge is sweet. :grin:

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I actually think it might be better to have a big that can penetrate, post, and kick, rather than a big passing in the high post who is away from the basket all they way out by the 3 point line. The Adelman offense is fun to watch, but its just not for every team.

I just dont know that I want Royce that far out from the basket. I personally want him attacking the bucket and getting easy jump shots. If not, he's at least going to find ways of getting to the free throw line, and he will find ways to score better in the post.

3. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

Royce will be perfect point off the bench...when Lin rests

4. CheukLau

CheukLau Member

Linsanity & Rolls are different in role. Linsanity is best when he drives the ball to the basket, his role is more like ab and dragic. On the other hand rolls is less aggressive, but have a higher basketball iq. He doesnt need a lot of time to have the ball to be effective.

5. Htownhero

Htownhero Member