1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Personal Draft Preparations

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 27, 2000.

1. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Oh, Hutz. Forgive me. I don't mean to be mean. We all love you. Just not in the way you want.

2. Swami

Swami Member

I'm chilling the Veuve Clicquot for dinner at home tonight during the draft! The only problem is I don't yet know if I'll be celebrating or drowning my sorrows after our pick. Either way I know its good champagne.

------------------

3. Chuck04

Chuck04 Member

For me, this will be the first draft that I followed really closely. I mean last year I followed a little, but didn't really pay that much attention to it. Being in Australia, it will be about 9 in the morning here, meaning I'll be at work. Luckily for me, my boss is in another state, so I can safely chat. Now if only I could hide from the rest of the office [​IMG]

------------------
    C'mon, lets get Chuck that ring.

[This message has been edited by Chuck04 (edited June 28, 2000).]

4. Gideon

Gideon Member

Excited isn't even close to expressing how much I can't wait for this draft. I've been waiting for this since the end of the Rocket's season. Unfortunately, I'm recording the event and watching it later. Kind of like grummett's situation. Prior committments in church keeping me out until about 10. When I do get home though, its on the bed with some popcorn and soda and then to the computer. I'll be dead at work tomorrow. I was on Sportstalk radio last night talking to John who was leading the show. He seems to really think we're moving the pick and are going to do something really surprising. No big secret there, but still, it gets me anticipating the draft even more. I LOVE THE DRAFT.

Barring the rockets being in the Finals, this is quite possibly the best part of the season.

------------------
    He who stands for nothing will fall for anything.