1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pepsi sponsorship?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Mar 25, 2005.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i dont know all the sponsors of the rockets but is pepsi one of them? during last nights cavs game when barry poke the ball out from lebron and then nearly ran into the locker room Bill was saying he could have a coke in the lexus lounge, then quickly said probably a pepsi, yeah a pepsi then when Van (god he has grown on me) was doing the color during the replay he said the same thing probably a pepsi

just wondering thats all surprised how quickly worrell caught his mistake if this is the case

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I know they serve Pepsi at Yao's restaurant.

3. dugtzu

dugtzu Contributing Member

pretty sure yao and the toyota center have pepsi contracts- yao's chinese pepsi commercial is kinda cool, too

4. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Haven't seen it - link anyone?