1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Pedo Joe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

myco likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are qualified to raise two humans? Lord help us.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We get it Chowd. You feel Biden is OK. No need to attack IPAmans parenting skills.

ipaman likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I suspect he was responding to the OP's response to him...

btw, I think the OP has gone way over the line in this thread. Seems the Moore thread triggered some offensive "well, whata abouts" threads... this one being the most offensive. My two cents, anyway...

5. fchowd0311

His entire posting history suggests that he was a teenager. I honestly thought he was a high school kid. The fact that he has two humans to raise is hilarious and depressing at the same time.

I think a majority of posters here thought he was a high school kid.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I have 3, and I agree with your general sentiment about pedophiles. But, one, it is foolish to take this scant evidence as evidence. And, two, you're a little too wound up cussing at people and making accusations.

krnxsnoopy and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have two puppies, and anybody who mistreats or abuses animals is a mother ****er and should be shot!

That's about as relevant as ipamans rant regarding Biden and his own personal life.

myco, krnxsnoopy and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did you not see the part where I mentioned the twitter and facebook posts that are clearly russian bots?

also there is this-

https://www.snopes.com/joe-biden-grope-photograph/

So yes there is a clear case here of Russian right wing bots blasting out Joe Biden videos, photos, etc that are clearly directed and sometimes doctored to paint him as a creepo.

This has NOTHING to do with the accusers of Weinstein, Moore, Trump, Spacey, and now Franken coming out using their names in some cases, to tell their stories about sexual abuse. It is very low for you to try and conflate these two issues to paint me as someone who is downplaying women telling their stories of sexual assault. You know that's not what I said, and you went for it anyways just to troll online in support of your tribe, and more importantly to you, to bring THE OTHER TRIBE down to your low playing level.

So in other words.... go F yourself.

No Worries, zksb09 and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

@dobro1229 Did Russian Bots create fake videos of Biden touching young girls and saying inappropriate crap? Is this WaPo article from 2015 a Russian Bot? https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...reepy-uncle-joe-biden/?utm_term=.88d8afc2e412

@fchowd0311 Your entire post history shows your a sad sheep.

@R0ckets03 Making light of animal abuse and abusers and child abuse and abusers is super classy.

@JuanValdez Do cuss words offend you? Well I'm facking sorry then but I use any all words to articulate human emotion. Also, interesting that you call the dozens of videos and articles of Biden going back several years scant evidence only. Your children must get away with murder in your house.

@Buck Turgidson not as touched as Biden's young visitors are. But wrong is wrong and the way women are treated by men overall is disgusting.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's not so much that I'm offended, but that it makes you appear through the computer screen like you've gotten too emotional about it to think rationally. Which is why I originally commented that it doesn't look even sincere.

11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not going to read this thread in all of its nonsense, after making it through about a page and a half.

So save me some work. Do we actually even have an alleged victim that at any point that has complained here or is this a bunch of people with no standing for a grievance trying to generate something?

Also, interesting that this thread died on the vine about the time the whole Al Franken thing started blowing up around here.

FranchiseBlade and krnxsnoopy like this.
  12. fchowd0311

Didn't your mom teach you never to trust the intellectual capacity of an individual who uses terms like 'sheep' and 'sheeple'?

13. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Politics is playing a huge part on perspective. You're correct in that none have claimed to be victimized, but that's in large part because it'd play badly politically. It's hard to get an honest answer from the kids because their parents have spoken for them already and the kids are likely being told that it's okay because he's the VPOTUS. The adult women will not speak out against the VPOTUS when their career or spouse's is on the line. But in all their reactions, you can clearly see that they were caught by surprise and/or feel uncomfortable.

Then it affects how we, as a third party, view these interactions. Political lines will bias the viewer. In my view, the defensive party will usually have more bias as they'll justify and rationalize more to save face.

Any objective viewer should conclude that Biden's behavior is inappropriate. He stands too close. He rubs shoulders. He plays with their hair. He even smells their hair in a very intimate fashion. That's not acceptable behavior to a stranger, acquaintance, or a child in our society. You only do those things to someone you're very close to.

ipaman and mick fry like this.
  14. TheresTheDagger

I'd wager a pretty large amount that nobody in this thread does these things. At least I sincerely hope not.

Is it criminal? No. Is it creepy? Yeah, it is.

mick fry and Duncan McDonuts like this.
  15. fchowd0311

Their parents have spoken?
    Where are the quotes.

Here's a shocker for you. The parents didn't notice because they didn't care. They were right there witnessing the interaction and thought nothing of it.

So there was no issue in the first place to talk about. This is absurd.

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Here's the best solution...

[​IMG]

17. Duncan McDonuts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Biden-not-creepy-awkward-swearing-photo.html

That was a pretty easy Google search.

18. fchowd0311

Are most people on this message board in multile
    Oh so someone asked him and he answered.
    Okay. I think you have enough common sense to understand my point here.

19. Duncan McDonuts

K fine, nobody asked the kids directly. I'll give you that.

But you have to admit that the women and kids are under political pressure not to speak out against Biden's inappropriate touching. You wouldn't be okay with any random Joe doing that to any other woman.

ipaman likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

In a photo op situations where everyone is shaking hands and hugging, no of course not.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable being that close to a girl I don't know but at Biden's age I think it's obvious he sees them more as grandchildren like figures to him.