1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pedo Joe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Nov 15, 2017.

1. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Not just voting for him but defend him at every turn.

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I know about Moore, he's a scumbag too!. I've made that point if you would actually read. Washington is full of creepy, scumbag, corrupt, leaders. No wonder is in the shitter when these are our best representatives.

3. ipaman

This thread has nothing to do with Trump you sick ****os. Do I have to say (already have many times) he's a creep too who also has very similar woman dominating issues before you actually show any tiny bit of concern for these young girls and women that Creepy Joe has violated? You guys are so obsessed with Trump that you can rationalize and ignore damn near everything. It's gross and a shitty mentality.

4. pirc1

Oh I am sick LOL, check in the mirrow.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I read your first post. Didn't read the whole thread because who the hell has time to read threads like these.

Anyway, yes, to hell with them all. Or at least, to hell with all the hero worship of them all.

ipaman likes this.
  6. ipaman

LOL you sure are if you don't have a problem with the way Creepy Joe touches, smells, talks, etc... to young girls and women. If you think I'm a sicko because I call out weird creeps like Creepy Joe, Trump, Moore, Weiner, etc... the I'll proudly be a sicko.

7. pirc1

He was not even paying much attention, this is in public, your mind is in the gutter, hope you do not keep guns at your home.

8. ipaman

if you think that suddenly women and men all over the world are becoming empowered to speak out against abusers is russian propaganda and/or bots then god help you because you are a twisted human being and you **** on all powerless victims.

9. ipaman

i'm not worried about my mind, i'm worried about those girls and women that Creepy Joe violated seemingly every time he was around them. also, i don't a single gun but thanks for stereotyping and discriminating facker.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

No doubt, the surge of these tweets is an attempt to deflect from the Roy Moore scandal. I honestly have never heard of the guy before these headlines and know little else other than he's accused of diddling minors as I mostly stay out of political threads because they're largely toxic. I'm only aware of creepy Biden through the memes. I never realized how often Biden does the shoulder rub and hair sniff. It's quite inappropriate to any woman regardless of age.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You can't lose what you've already lost.

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I did not call him a pedo. I could not get through the videos of him so I labeled it disturbing. I would like to mention that I find the accusations against Moore much more disturbing.

13. Anticope

Anticope Member

Biden's a weird dude, it doesn't surprise me at all that he's one of those overly touchy, creepy old guys. This seems like much ado about nothing, but if accusers do come forward saying that they felt victimized by him then I would likely change my tune but that hasn't been the case to this point as far as I know.

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Wow...what a horrible horrible thread. The thread starter is truly a dumb ass.

dobro1229 and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He's not intelligent enough to realize that a carefully edited video of a dude in multiple settings where people are in a natural state of hugging and touching other's shoulders being repeated over and over with 2 second loops is an obvious attempt at trying push an agenda.

It's why he has his shitty list of twitter junkies and youtube personalities that he trusts to receive his 'nuanced' information.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

lol at how people are reacting over this thread.

That was pretty creepy by any standards. And this is not the first time he touches kids and other women really creepily, I remember seeing a whole compilation a years ago of him sniffing women's hair and rubbing their shoulders.Yeah Biden is a creep lord

Duncan McDonuts likes this.
  17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This does not look like a sincere thread to me. This looks to me like a cynical turn-about. Like @ipaman thinks accusations against Moore are only political opportunism so it's perfectly fair to do the same to Biden, evidence be damned. The video shows the girl's discomfort, but it doesn't look intentional at all.

Biden appears to be a guy who likes to express physical affection. I'll wait for someone to actually allege he crossed a line with them before I assassinate his character. Maybe you can set up some robocalls to find someone willing to do that. 'Ho-ho!' you'll say in TJ fashion, 'you become a big hypocrite when it's your guy!' Don't bother. If you don't see the difference between this and the Moore situation, you have a fundamental failure.

TheFreak and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. ipaman

you're full of ****. i've got two daughters mf'er and any and all people who treat girls and women this way are scumbags and maybe you are too because you seem more concerned with my motives and not that of creepy, scumbag, predators.

19. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Name one allegations from any female in Biden's life within his entire life span. Find one instance of one female that has ever posted allegations towards Biden.

Please go find it. From his wife, children, family friends, political enemies etc. Find one.

pirc1 likes this.