1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Paul Ryan: ‘It would take me too long’ to explain math on tax plan - 'I don't have ti

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ktbballplaya, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

[​IMG]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/paul-ryan-long-explain-math-tax-plan-article-1.1171433

2. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

Messed up the title.

As a second time voter I found this extremely funny and disturbing.

We should hire the republicans to fix *****, because as they claim, they have the expertise and the now how. Also from what I hear Paul Ryan is some big next level thinker. Yet they wont get specific on numbers and we should just trust them?
    LOL

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

an especially hilarious jab coming from the same dims that trotted out the healthcare plan at the very last second without time for explanation

4. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

I don't recall that plan being dependent on a vote by the American people.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol too bad it wasn't because that smelly turd would have been flushed

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

With stuff like this the only thing that will keep Biden from winning the VP debate is Joe Biden.

7. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

He can't exactly say, "just look at it this way ... we're going to keep doing the stuff that got us in this mess in the first place."

8. da_juice

da_juice Member

I like how he says his plan is revenue neutral. Don't rally around the deficit and then say that you're not bringing in anymore revenue.

9. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Clinton did a pretty good job of explaining it in 45 minutes. How much time
    does Ryan need?

10. bigben69

bigben69 Member

They really need to be on point right now if they want any chance in this election. Just say anything that makes people think you really have a plan that can save this country's economy. I cant stand Romney but I liked Ryan coming in. The comment feels like either "this is above your head", "we dont really have the plan ready", or "I have no idea because someone else did all the work". Republicans really are their own worst enemy.....one after another.

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

--Paul Ryan

12. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

this is some utter b**l****. a firm can't get anything past anyone without at least an Excel spreadsheet, these guys want to run the country, and can't even show the math on their tax policy? utterly pathetic. You would have expected Bain veteran Romney to at least have a handle on this. dishing out *****bricks of voracious information is what management consultants do, for Christ's sake. fail fail fail.

13. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Come on Northside! Stop it. This is hard!

14. Nook

Nook Member

Seriously?.... It would take too long to explain?

You are the VP nominee for a candidate supported by 45% of the population and you do not have the time to explain what you will do to the US economy?

Seriously???

FIND THE TIME.

15. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

"LOL In my completely made up hypothetical situation you dems would have got embarrassed!!" #2008

Oh yeah, scoreboard brah. Athletically and politically....scoreboard.

16. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

It's kinda like the taxes thing.... if they don't want you to know, it must be pretty bad. Perhaps I'm wrong. I mean, he looks pretty sincere in that picture.

:rolleyes:

#16 CrazyDave, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol. I can understand not wanting to get into it in an interview (pretending for a moment that it was a sincere excuse), but then you can put up a 20 slide PowerPoint at mittromney.com to lay it all out. If they had anything.

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

19. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

the only thing i don't get is why people are still lying about the fact that they think this ticket has a snowbird's chance. we all know it's over, why do some of you not just admit it so we can get on to solving this nation's problems?...

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

...that Romney actually helped engineer when he needed to govern a largely liberal state for one term, just to get some govt experience, before he turned into a Tea Bagger candidate for President.