1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patti Smith Interviews (Home games)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Dec 10, 2009.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don't really mind Patti she is actually kind of cute :cool: ;) , but anyone else get annoyed whenever she is interviewing someone usually right after the commercial break and it continues for sometime into the game? Sometimes they even break away from the action and I usually find myself pretty surly especially when they are boring most of the time.

On a side note, the moochie appearance was actually kind of cool :grin:

2. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

I don't mind it as long as they don't break away from showing the game. At least its a break from listening to Clyde.

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Patti is not the least bit attractive, in my opinion...but I do think she does a solid job on the interviews. She can't help it if a lot of the time she's interviewing uninteresting or quiet people (player's families, Andre Johnson, etc.).

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0brHGJ6xqbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0brHGJ6xqbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Isn't she that famous groupie from the 1960's-70's?

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

so that interview a few games back about the kid who was from the make-a-wish foundation was down right terrible.

i mean it was awesome the Rockets were able to impact this kid but FSN should know when certain people just arent meant to be in front of a camera or they aren't comfortable. that segment went on forever (overlapping the game action) and the kid hardly said anything and Patti tried to spoon feed him questions/answers and he still kept doing whatever.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Thats the one that stuck out in my mind :eek: .

I was pretty ticked off but everytime I would realize his situation I would think of myself as a jerk considering his situation :( .

It was downright terrible though!

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Fixed.

9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Everytime i tried googling a hot pic of her and her beauty mark this weirdo kept coming up :mad:

10. Cbox

Cbox Member

When I use to watch Rockets' games on a low definition TV, I thought maybe Patti was maybe somewhat good looking. But now that I've been watching games on a HD TV, she can look darn right atrocious and with the lighting in the stands, it's like that Seinfeld episode.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

#11 IROC it, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  12. clos4life

clos4life Member

I could do without any of her interviews. I specially dislike it when it cuts into game time. Before that started happening I didn't really care much. Now I'm growing to hope she doesn't get camera time at all.

13. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

yeah, the last game against Cleveland she was interviewing Andre Johnson coming in from commercial and you can overhear her saying "what if we were on kiss cam" right before the interview actually started. I just busted out laughing when I saw that she was talking with Andre. Also, as usual the interview ran into the game action and missed a few plays.

14. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

Oh C'mon guys Patti is a pretty lady shes not like that girl the Kings have but she does a great job and she's cute :)

15. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Hahaha Andre Johnson is a horrible interview. But I do sometimes tire of the interviews when they cut into games (Make a Wish kid exempt!) they should do a picture in picture thing or split screen.

16. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I was really gritting my teeth through both the Andre Johnson and Moochie interviews. Andre's a great football player, but you're not exactly interviewing Ric Flair with him, and Moochie is one of my all-time most hated Rockets. I didn't want to hear either one of them talk and was sorely tempted to change the channel til the interviews were over.

I know Patti is just doing her job, but I hate the interviews. I'm trying to hang on every play like an idiot, and the interviews seem ridiculously trivial by comparison!

17. prs325

prs325 Member

That mole is annoying as heck :mad: . She needs to have that removed

18. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

That's no mo . . . Jesus what have I become.

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Its a beauty mark! :mad: :eek:

20. lmaballa

lmaballa Rookie

The mute button is your friend.