1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Parking at Texans game

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Wakko67, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I'm working on getting tickets to tonight's game. A question for the guys who have gone before. Is it best to buy a pass or maybe park somwhere along the rail?

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

just depends on how quickly you need to exit tonight...and how early you can get there. factor in the train ride and the walk in terms of all that. for sake of convenience, it's easiest to buy a pass and park on site.

3. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I'm cool with some walking ant know it will be packed. Those passes are expensive though. I heard that the Ramada near there charges like $20-30.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Park just south of downtown, ride the rail in.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

if you have time to walk and get there on time...and out of there fine...then park downtown or in midtown and ride the rail. you can park near main & holman and catch the train at the Ensemble stop.

6. WoodlandsBoy

WoodlandsBoy Contributing Member

Get a pass it is worth it.

7. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Thats the truth.

I left i10/silber at 515 and did not make the game.

Metro at Fannin was backed up for 1:30 minutes. When we arrived it was full not.

Absolutely insane I finally gave up after the first quarter was half over and sold my tickets to a scalper...

what a pathetic night

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

This post is full of <s>FAIL</s> SCOTTIE QUITTEN. Is that you?!!? :confused:
    I left Fifth Ward at about 5:45 and still found parking at Knight Rd. and Holly Hall.
    :eek: A FULL 1:30 minutes??!?!?!!? Why that's PREPOSTEROUS!!!! that's like a whole TIME OUT!
    Why didn't you go in if it was... full not?

9. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

Id ride the bus downtown and the metro rail line to the game.

10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Was a bit** last night, probably cause it was MNF.

I had to pay 20 bucks to park! Since I was tailgating with friends of mine. I'd say park at Sam's and walk to the stadium, that's what I used to do. If you still can that is.

Hey it's free! But you will have a pretty long walk.... Your choice.