1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parents are moving this week, found this packing up the garage

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DarkHorse, Aug 13, 2017.

1. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

This would be a medium level troll move if it were true.

Try again :)

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I've got mint condition SI magazines from 1 and 2, and a mint cap from the 1st one, tags and all, but no cup or chronicle papers :( I am going to frame the mags I think.

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yes, it was excellent, haha, poor NY :), stupid SI and the media giving up on Dream and co

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man, be careful in the attic mine destroys paper/mags etc from the heat, mine still gets crazy hot in the TX weather... I really need to use that new insulation stuff eventually..

rocketsmetalspd likes this.
  5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Moving from the home you grew up in? If so I was visiting my parents yesterday. You could have walked around the corner and said 'sup!

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Ahh man, missed opportunity. Ironically, it actually did occur to me that my parents wouldn't be close to your parents anymore. Surreal as I was pulling away from the neighborhood for (presumably) the last time.

LonghornFan likes this.
  7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

My parents are finally selling their business and are currently looking at homes in the hill country. I'll miss the place but only due to memories as a kid. The days of leaving the house at 9am and coming home well after dark. Good times, :( @ getting old.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Dont be pizzd that I found ur fb. Ill keep it a secret out of respect for privacy though

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A dark horse candidate for post of the summer!

I have several old Time magazines from the 1960's. Not nearly as awesome as what you've shown us, DarkHorse. :)

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The condoms there must be very expired.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

i'll give you $10 and a poster all-time rockets great maurice taylor for it.

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I still have the newspapers and SI magazines covering the Rockets championship runs.