1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parasite makes men dumb, women sexier

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JeopardE, Dec 30, 2006.

1. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Apparently some parasite infecting about 40% of the world's population is responsible for men being stupid and for women being more flirtatious. And here I was thinking alcohol was responsible. :confused:

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

3. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

4. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

This cannot be real. It smells like a total hoax, like that story about the "blond hair gene" getting bred out of the human race by 2202.

5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This IS real. It has a lot to do with the toxicology of the parasite. It makes men try to kill themselves (in order to be eaten by something else) and and women try to fertilize to pass the parasite on to future generations. Toxicology is such an interesting field if you ask me.

6. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Okay, I admit that I'm not an expert. But the whole story sounds fishy. At the very least, it's got to be exaggerated, right. I mean a parasite that makes men stupid and turns women into sex kittens. It sounds like the plot of a bad, direct to dvd comedy.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

40% of people have this? Did I read that right? Geeeez...

8. jcantu

jcantu Contributing Member

Some investigators believe that this parasite might be related to schizophrenia as well.

9. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

That is wild. I saw a show on Animal Planet that talked about another parasite that takes over an ant's brain and makes it latch on to the end of a blade of grass by its mandibles so it can be eaten by and thus infect a rabbit. :eek:

10. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

well, i don't find 40% of women to be attractive or sex kittens. of course, i could just be a member of the 40% dumb males. probably...

11. Steve_Francis_rules

I refuse to believe this is true.

12. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Believe it or not...

It makes more sense if you watch in order
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gi2RLTvsc_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gi2RLTvsc_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5220551385066049121&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Based on the results of the NFL Draft, it's clear there is a much higher than average percentage of infestation in males occupying decision-making positions in the Texans organization.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Women are parasites.

15. univac hal

univac hal Contributing Member

I dunno what kind of lame-ass parasite you guys have, but my parasite makes me sexy and turns women around me into nice dumb hotties

16. Diva

Diva Member

A least we flirt while we are living off our host. That makes it fun for both of us.

17. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

Yuck, so maybe crickets aren't such a good source of protein after all. :eek:

18. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

Is this why all the hot chicks like a$$hole guys? It's the parasite, right? Yeah, it's the parasite... I'll just keep telling myself that. :D

Damn you cat poo! Why can't you infect my brain so I can get some hot poon too!

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What was this thread about again?

20. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

i didn't know that bewbs were parasites