1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pacers are the champions no matter what the NBA calls

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by COACH SAMPSON, Jun 19, 2000.

1. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

I said this before the series and I will say it again the Pacers are the 2000 Champions no matter what crap the NBA refs call during these fixed games. The Lakers are getting preferred treatment from the NBC/NBA crew and no matter what happens the Pacers are the champs. This garbage that the NBA calls during the games is a outrage and its not fair. The Pacers should have to score extra points in games because the lakers are getting every damn call from the paid off refs. All hail the Pacers a that has shown true grit over the years after being cheated vs. the Bulls in 98 and the Knicks in 99 and now it looks like the NBA will cheat them vs. the Lakes unless they beat the refs and the Lakes. This series should have over already with the pacers winning 4-1

------------------

2. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Ok

------------------
    I Want To Thank God For Making Me A Rocketfan

3. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I hate the Lakers as much as anyone, but that is going overboard. I don't like the officiating anyway, but I seriously doubt that if the games were all called completely fair that the series would be over. It may even be the way it is. I disagree with a lot of the officiating, but to say the Pacers would have won 4-1 is not correct. I hate the Lakers, but you have to look at the facts. The Eastern Conference is very weak, and Indiana would not have won out of the West. LA is simply more talented than Indiana. Coach, there was only one team in the NBA arguably better than LA, and that was Portland. They choked, and because of that LA was handed the title. We just have to live with it and hope it's different next year.

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

4. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

Wow COACH SAMPSON, you have accomplished what no other poster could do: you moderated TheCat's blind hate for the Lakers and brought out his objective, good side [​IMG]

Azim da Dream

------------------
    True champions do not take their failures to heart and never let success go to their heads.

5. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I think "Coach Sampson" just proved that ejo881, a.k.a. mantronix, is not The Cat.

6. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Hey! Welcome back EJ/Drexler/Mantronix!

Try to stay longer this time, dude! You can defeat me some more like you said in your emails!

------------------

7. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

aLMU, Huh? What? I thought cat was Ej and vince was mantronik, Guess what almu Im not cat, ej, mantronix,vince your mother, your boyfriend your mailman or your typical nba fan. I am just a guy who understands the lies from the truth. Just because someones posts sound like another that doesent mean they are the same person but for feeble minded people like yourself it is hard to grip that.

------------------

8. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Way to comeback there Coach!

Ok, Coach! You genius, you! I bow before your superior intelligence and deductive reasoning. Feeble minded minions like myself just can't see how you can reason the way you do. How dare I think you are an average NBA fan who just likes to enjoy games. I should of known that you saw the truth. Forgive me for not realizing the error of my ways.

You do forgive me, right? Yes? PLEEAZE? All I want to do is post like you. With the vision to see things like you. Can you just let me slide this one time?

------------------

9. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

FEEL THE LOVE BRUTHA!

Well, there were some bad bad calls:
    the "foul" on Dale Davis to send Rice to the line?? He wasn't even facing Rice when it was called.
    The two or three dunks that Shaq put back off rebounds that were directly above the cylinder...where I come from, that is called offensive goaltending.

I could go on but that is what stands out to me. Oh well, it matters very little to me. The draft, training camp, free agency...now that is what I am looking forward to!!

10. COACH SAMPSON

COACH SAMPSON Member

aLMU, I just got sick of you writing that a poster is someone else. I noticed anytime someone wrote a similar post you would say that poster is so and so and whoever. I was not questioning your brain power I was just saying by you claiming someone is a previous poster is does not make sense and is foolish.
    That goes for anyone else who claims someone is another.
    HOOP-T That is how the whole series went the Lakers received PREFERRED treatment and it was sad the Pacers had to be the victims of cheating refs.

------------------

11. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Hmmmmm. The punctuation's familiar, but the spelling's too good.

Are you ej's English teacher?

12. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Will!

How many times does coach have to say it? He is not affiliated, related or similar to EJ/Drexler85/Mantronix!

I know that is hard for your feeble mind to comprehend, but believe me that if Coach said it once, you can take it to the bank! He is not your mother. Or your brother. Or your boyfriend. He is COACH! Leave the guy alone!

------------------