1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our record a week from today?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TraJ, Dec 7, 1999.

1. TraJ

TraJ Member

I think the Rockets have at least a decent chance of being 10-12 by next Monday night (next Saturday night, actually). The 76er's without Iverson; Boston, who is now at .500 after starting off hot; and New Jersey. It's not a given, but I think the Rockets can win all three of those games. This team is starting to look better, and hopefully Steve's ankle is fully recovered. Hopefully Drew's esxtended playing time (he's been playing well, it seems to me) will make him more comfortable when he comes off the bench behind Francis.

[This message has been edited by TraJ (edited December 06, 1999).]

2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

.....and hopefully Rudy won't keep Steve out a little too long during games because of Bryce's progress.I honestly believe Drew will be traded.The Rockets ARE turning the corner and with a little tweaking should be ready to roll into the playoffs when Dream comes back.

[This message has been edited by Hardwood Hammer (edited December 06, 1999).]