1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Othella my Fella.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hoopjunkie, Jun 19, 2000.

1. hoopjunkie

hoopjunkie Member

Just thought I'd let the board know -- I had an Othella Harrington sighting on Saturday. I was grocery shopping at the new Signature Krogers on the corner of Briar Forest and Eldridge Pkwy. He was with a girl that I presume to be his girlfriend.

I said, "Othella! What's up!".
    He said. "How's it going."

No epiphany here, but it's always cool to see one of your favorite players in person. Funny thing is that nobody else in the vicinity seemed to recognize him.

------------------
    - hoopjunkie

"when you come in da HOOD... things change."

2. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

he said how's it going and did you answer him?

------------------
    Shane
    "Save Our Rockets"
    "Life without basketball in Houston........without an arena that is what it will be"

3. hoopjunkie

hoopjunkie Member

He was already walking off by that point. His "how's it going" was in response to my "what's up".

4. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

cool othella still live in houston?

------------------
    Shane
    "Save Our Rockets"
    "Life without basketball in Houston........without an arena that is what it will be"

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Othella has always been a cool, laid back cat when I've seen him.

He's a good guy...even though he "doesn't know how" to tip.

You're still alright "O".

------------------
    We need some meat in the post and I don't mean Brian Grant!