1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Orlando's recent blowout losses

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rlmjdime, Jan 29, 2012.

1. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Anyone watch their games to actually see what is going on with them? Looking to be blown out four of the last five games if Indiana keeps it where it is.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Outside of Dwight and Ryan Anderson they suck

3. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Yeah looking through the schedule. Looks like they've only won two games against quality opponents(Portland and LAL). If they keep this up I can definitely see DH being moved at the deadline.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

at least they can say they're in better shape than the knicks

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

well in the long run Dwight is leaving so actually I guess not

6. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

Lol. There are many teams that can brag those rights. They just need to keep the sucking above the 5th pick.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

If they are giong to move him it would probably be best that they also suck so in return they get solid talent for him and a high draft pick.

Making the finals shouldn't be looked at as a negative but honestly they year they made the title might have gave them false hope on how to build around Dwight Howard. They never did it the right way.

8. Miracles Boys33

Dwight Howard said in a interview "I look at guys and they don't look like they want to play. I told them at halftime, 'If you don't want to play, just stay in the locker room, because it don't make sense for a team who we should beat to just demolish us."

9. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

I think that says it all. Do our chances majorly decrease if DH is S&T?

10. yobod

yobod Member

This coming from their team captain who doesn't want to be there.

1 person likes this.
  11. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Poor Stan.

12. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Exactly. I think Dwight's lectures about playing hard fall on deaf ears because he is the one that is trying to be traded. It is easy for a "leader" to preach about ignoring distractions and playing hard while ignoring the fact that his situation is entirely different from theirs.

The reality is, it is easy for Howard to ignore the trade speculation and play hard because he knows that he will likely end up in a better situation, whereas all of his teammates know that their team is likely to suck after a trade. How can that not kill team chemistry?

13. SPF35

SPF35 Member

YEa DWight is stupid if he is oblivious to the effects of cohesion and team chemistry when you demand a trade, say you did all you can and there is no where to go, basically he openly to the public said that his teammates are not good enough to win it all, he wants a new cast or a new home, takes out all trust you have between your teammates and then you expect it not to effect how they play with you. That is basic human nature, this guy, lebron the new age of wusses. Lets go Rose/Durant...

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

I always laugh when people use Rose and Durant as an example. Some of you act like Lebron and Dwight left after their rookie contract.

15. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I can't believe Orlando has been losing. They have a "Superstar", so it just doesn't make sense.

16. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

I'm crossing my fingers D12 goes to the Clippers. I would drive Griffin and Jordan to the airport....

17. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Stat/Chandler or Gasol/Bynum.

18. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

You really would? Griffin's the only reason the Clippers even became relevant. Given that, if I was a Clipper fan, I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Honestly, why should we expect stars to stay loyal to a team when moments like these show that fans really aren't loyal to their stars?

19. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Jameer didn't play today. Didn't catch what was wrong with him, injury or maybe he's sick of the whole Dwight saga himself.

I think they know Dwight is leaving.`

20. conquistador#11

when the going gets tough, today's 'superstars' get going.

2 people like this.