1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ordinary Guy: Election winner had nothing to do with racism or divisiveness

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealMikeRowe/posts/1330853343591472:0

Deal with it.

:cool:

Dark Rhino likes this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Love Mike Rowe but he took it easy on King Barry. This election is a referendum on the King, his deranged minions and the Democratic party. Decent Americans have had enough of the past nightmarish 8 years. We have to deal with the lying corrupt media protecting the King at every turn. In a totalitarian regime, the media is the first thing that they try to corrupt and it's a piece of cake for them because most media members are leftists anyway. This post is not for you lefties because I truly believe you are fudged in your head already and no amount of facts or reasonings will crack that sick skull and soul. This post is for my decent American brothers and sisters everywhere. We have a chance now to have to take our country back from Lucifer and his disciples. We must be steadfast, strong and informed. We must not be sidetracked by all of the dirty tactics thrown at us to devide us. The real enemy of America is not foreign but it's the homegrown leftist Marxist. Mr Trump is far from perfect but none of us are. Give him a chance to govern and if the country is going down the wrong path again then we'll exercise our right at the voting booth again, that is how freedom works in America not like the abomination we have witnessed for the past 8 years. We must do more than just words, for those of us who are capable teachers, we must engage with ill informed folks that are slaves to the Democrats for generations. We must show them a better way to live as free people the way our founding fathers intended for them. We must show them and teach them our timeless constitution and traditions and America is still the shining city on the hill. We must show them government is a neccesary evil and not the big bloated Santa that they have been fed upon for generations. I believe America can be great again but only if we do our part.

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

In Trump's acceptance speech he referenced "the forgotten man". That caught my attention because it always makes me think of William Graham Sumner, or of the recent book on The Great Depression. I wonder what Trump meant by it.