1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Optimistic, but still preparing emotionally if we lose

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htwnbandit, May 27, 2018.

1. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

I think it'd be much healthier for us die hards if we prepare emotionally in case we end up losing to the Warriors at home in Game 7, because this series has been taking its toll on me (don't know if I'm alone in this, I love this team so much) but at the end of the day I or none of us control the players on the court. I did the same thing for Game 7 of the World Series, and thankfully it was a good outcome anyway.

That said, if it ended Dame Dagger style I might be sent to the hospital.

Marteen, Boki4MvP, napalm06 and 15 others like this.
  2. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

same.

ramotadab, Game7 and Houstunna like this.
  3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

after rigging 4 of the first 6 games, silver is not going to let GS die out. they are advancing for the finals broadcast in 200+ countries.

amaru, houston19519 and Jontro like this.
  4. igotwhipscollectingdust

It’s over but this season was a bigger success than any of us could have imagined. If there were no conferences this would have been the finals.

juanm34 and Jontro like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I like the term.....To Die Hard. Health is priority. Take care!

[​IMG]

ramotadab likes this.
  6. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Nah, I'm not giving up hope the refs can only do so much if we make mistakes like we did. Yea it was terrible officiating but 20+ turnovers isnt gonna cut it. Limit turnovers play defense for 46 mins move the ball we can do this. Rockets in 7!!!

7. Game7

Game7 Member

Too soon. Going to the game...anybody got the hookup on some anxiety meds?

hakeem94 likes this.
  8. GIGO

GIGO Member

Here you go.
    A nice fight song for Game 7 by a member on this board.

9. farhen

farhen Member

Never go full r****d man

ramotadab likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm prepared. cp3-less rockets going against gsw+3+silver+full infinity gauntlet+north korea

juanm34, htwnbandit and hakeem94 like this.
  11. Asian Sensation

Came in cautiously optimistic before the series started. But if I’m gonna be real I expected to win 1 game... 2 games max. Regardless of game 7’s outcome I’m at peace win or lose since the team already exceeded my expectations. It was gonna be nothing short of a miracle to knock them off with or without CP3. The fact that CP3 got hurt when we had a 3-2 lead hurts like a mufuga but understanding Iggy being out changed things in a major way for them as well helps. He wasn’t as important as CP3 obviously but way more than glorified scrub LMB healthy or not which I know people have and will continue to hang on to.

This season was a success no matter the outcome on Monday. We should all be proud. With that said let’s ball out in game 7!

ramotadab likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

no way cp3 letting us down...we got this!

juanm34 likes this.
  13. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I'm not at peace with losing game 7 bottom line. Rockets as a franchise don't get the opportunity to play game 7 at home in the western conference finals many times at all. If we lose... we lose a championship while allowing them to win back to back. Not accepting that bs. We worked too hard this year to win it all.

14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Spurs were a damn solid team, 60 something wins, and lost to the warriors. Houston could fall like this, but nothing to be upset about, your known as a team that took allstar assembled team mean to glorify the tv world, for the nba finals for whatever Eastern Team LEBRON JOINS, That why i say the finals will be Gold state Warriors vs Cavs once again, they just wanted this season to have 2 teams make it look like they could challenge them for hopes of more tv ratings. Its all about Gatorade advertisement. This league blows. Im done, this league is stupid anyways.

bro2044 likes this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you are upset for nothing...we are winning this TC CROWD will be the difference!

16. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

I kinda accepted our fate when it turned into 12 point lead for the warriors. I’ve been a mess emotionally since game 4 and 5. I was actually sweating watching game 6. They need to limit turnovers and play hard nosed defense, but it’s hard to do both whe you have a short rotation and your players are gassed. Losing CP3 has really took the wind out our sails.

Zboy and Boki4MvP like this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ain't over yet. You got to come out strong and hot.

Win or lose, if they fight till the end, everyone is going to root for them next year again, I hope.

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

we cant lose game 7 at home..no way...we gonna crush them they are overrated as hell...we just need a decent game to and shooting wise...tc crowd will carry us!

Sidarma and daywalker02 like this.
  19. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Get out of here with that trash.

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.