1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Open Spots in ESPN Fantasy Baseball H2H Points League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by countingcrow, Feb 6, 2013.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I've been running a H2H points league for over ten years now but have decided to cut some dead weight and retool the league with some fresh meat.

There will be ten teams (open to upping it to twelve) so there are a minimum of six open spots available to you guys.

Make sure you thoroughly look over the settings in the link below before expressing any genuine interest. Also, make sure that you will be able to attend the live online snake draft. There's nothing worse than someone committing to owning a team, missing the draft, and then abandoning a team from the start because they aren't happy with the team ESPN auto-drafted them.

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=20046

Feel free to email me at dffjms@gmail.com with any questions and/or interest in filling a spot in the league.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Pitchers are limited to 10 starts?

3. countingcrow

Yes...it works well to limit the practice of streaming starting pitchers. We've been using the limit for a few years now and it has been quite effective.

Send me an email if you are interested in a spot.

4. countingcrow

I just realized that you are/were under the assumption that the ten-start limit for pitchers was for the duration of the whole season. It's actually "per" weekly matchup.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Ah okay, yes I'm definitely interested.

6. countingcrow