1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Online Sex Workers are being reported to the IRS for not paying taxes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jayhow92, Nov 24, 2018.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/11...ng-mass-reported-to-irs-for-not-paying-taxes/

Curious to see where this goes.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I have no problem with thots getting paid or paying taxes.

3. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I have no problem with sex workers either as long as they pay Uncle Sam. I'm surprised they've been skating by this long. Don't mess with the IRS.

4. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Ooooh baby........use your sexy voice to give me REALLY bad tax advice.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If you showcase your entire business model and revenues online, I don't see how the IRS, Treasury department or State Comptrollers themselves wouldn't already be investigating and catching you. This is like that drug dealer in the first season of Mr. Robot.

6. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

True. Likely nothing will come from this. Still kinda random and funny though.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Because it's small potatoes and nobody really cares.

Jump Ship likes this.
  8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I hope they all go away not because I have a problem with what they do or even care that much about their tax situation (they should follow the law)... but because they make those apps annoying as hell (even more than normal and I follow mostly friends, sports and national parks on Instagram cause I’m an old fart... and still see enough to know it’s annoying)

9. PhiSlammaJamma

What qualifications do you need to get into the p*rn branch of the IRS?

Sajan likes this.
  10. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Exactly. As long as they are paying their taxes they will be fine. If they are flaunting and stunting on social media then people who think they are not paying taxes might report them. Not every expensive meal or new purchase is worth tweeting. If anything this creates more jobs and the need for more government positions.

Report away and create more jobs. There are already so many reports that the IRS is extremely under funded and they are choosing to cut back on employees and hoping everyone who makes under a certain threshold just pays their taxes. But if tou get snitched on then they will audit you.

11. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Exactly. The IRS only goes after big fishes who pull in over 750k a year. The chances of you gettng audited if you make under 400k a year is slim and none unless someone snitches on you. To the IRS you are not worth an auditors time. They need them to focus on mult-million and billion dollar accounts.

The truth is we need way more auditors in order to actually make sure most people pay their taxes and they do not even have 5% of the amount. It is smart to not hire the amount needed and hope people pay their taxes. Just do not make any enemies or show off your wealth. Be nice to everyone and use cash when you can (offer cash discounts if you own a business).

Over 80 percent of IRS workers are allocated to companies and people who make millions or billions. That is about 1 percent of one percent of the population. The other 10-15 percent focus on people who make between 750k to 2 million. Less than 5 percent cover well over 97% of the population that make under 750k and they will not even look at someone who makes under 400k per year. You are just not worth it.

#11 Jump Ship, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Ziggy likes this.
  12. PhiSlammaJamma

I am pretty sure I started all this mess in red dead redemption. The Pinkertons came for my taxes... and I shot them.