1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ONE WEEK AWAY FROM THE TEXANS' DRAFT

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RNuss02, Apr 15, 2002.

1. RNuss02

RNuss02 Member

That's right Texans fans! We're only one week away from the biggest day in franchise history.....the franchise's first college draft. This is where the team's future begins, and where we build the foundation of players that will lead this team to champioships (we can hope). Since we are so close to the draft I'd like to know what you'd think would be the Texans best draft day scenario?

Please submit some players you think we should realistically get, or a mock draft, it's up to you.

2. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Check out The Huddle Report's 7-round mock draft (scroll down to the Texans). I'd be extremely happy with this haul. Duckett is a guy I really, really want, Lewis is a definite solid safety, Dennis Johnson is underrated, Kelly Campbell is also underrated (although getting him to autograph football cards is a chore...), Andra Davis was MVP of the Senior Bowl, Morris and Wistrom are decent in my book, and Roussel was one of the top college punters in the country.

Huddle Report 7-round mock draft