1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One NEW Advantage heading into Utah....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ToothYanker, Apr 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

Luther is BAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! Luther finally found his shooting touch after laying brick after brick for the first 4 games. It'll be tremendously helpful to have another high % 3 pt shooter heading into salt lake...and a clutch one at that!!!

Lets go rockets!!!! Kick ass in game 6!!!! :)

2. xicloud

xicloud Contributing Member

How about Juwon? 6/6. not bad.

3. Sextuple Double

I hope he doesn't leave his shot in Houston like he did last time. But we're gonna take them out regardless of what happens. T-Mac is gonna pick up the slack for everyone.

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

Yes and yes.

Its amazing how cohesive we look on O when those two guys are hitting.

Its so so so so SO DAMN simple. If those two show up and shoot well, we win!

Its not complicated!

5. Tmac(is)Back

Tmac(is)Back Member

I wouldn't say luther is "back". It's more like he's unexperienced in the playoffs and he's settling into a groove. Let's hope it continues!

Go Rockets!

6. fredthered

fredthered Member

Yep. After he hit that first 3 (I was screaming "dont shoot" while he did), you could see a weight lifted off his shoulders, and I knew that second 3 was good before it left his hand. Lets keep it up.

7. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

luther is a one-trick pony.. but at least he works hard at that trick.. if someone would tell him to stock dribbling, i would love him that much more

but after this game, he's at par in my book.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

WE don't wear purple and still contest that it's because it's part of our mascot even though there is no real connection between the color purple and and the sound of Jazz.

Or is it the fact that Karl Malone is rolling over in his grave right now. I don't really know.

9. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

I would say he's back. 8 pts for 2 games straight isn't bad. Juwan is back.

10. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

Karl Malone is still alive...

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I thought he was dead. Well, I can dream can't I? (Don't construe this as me taking a threat agaisnt Karl Malone, or Karl Malone inc. I was merely commenting on how much I hate him and/or wish him harm as long as the harm is not done so by any constituents of theAlanShow, Alan M, and/or imagEmotion. Thank you)

12. Rockets64

Rockets64 Member

Like T-Mac said, Howard and Head are off the milk carton.

13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Role players play better at home, and worse on the road. Giricek and Harpring didn't look as effective on both ends of the court in game 5... Howard and Head have to show up in Utah.

One of these teams has to have it all clicking to win a road game... will it be the Rockets? We'll see.