1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One does not simply dunk on Omer Asik...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Panthro, Mar 21, 2014.

1. ipa

ipa Member

Altho, Rockets' twitt was right on target.

One does not simply dunk on Asik. They have to work for it...

2. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

i missed the last game, what was the tweet by Rockets in reference to?

3. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

WTF. No one added the corresponding meme yet?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Can we also add that Asik simply needs to learn how to dunk meme? I am so sick of his missed finishes at the rim...

5. bethereds

bethereds Member

6. alethios

alethios Member

I've saying the same thing about DMo. He wastes too much time laying it up when he should be dunking it.

7. Zergling

Zergling Member

He wasn't a Rocket - doesn't count!

8. Panthro

Panthro Rookie

Thanks for being cool, man. Yeah, I've definitely picked up on the high sensitivity level around these parts. I'd make a joke about that, but I don't want to offend anyone.

Thanks for staying classy, San Diego.

Thankfully, Russ is having none of that talk.

You just taught me what LOF means. Had to Urban Dictionary its meaning. Thanks for the internet jargon lesson. :grin:

RoxBeliever, I don't know what Thunder forum you're talking about, but a ton of OKC fans hang out at DailyThunder.com. One of the NBA's best written blogs and most active communities. Really fun, informed fans on there that love to talk bball. Oh, and I'm on there a lot. But I thought it would be fun to talk to some Rockets fans. I actually found this site cause someone posted a link to the Jeremy Lamb/Steven Adams thread on DailyThunder awhile back, and I thought it was fun to see what you guys were saying about our guys.

And you're very much not welcome for Harden. We all love our Kiwi though and have high hopes for him. He really could become something special. And Lamb was great to start the year, then he tailed off. A little worried about him, but still have hope. But yeah, if we could have somehow kept that KD/Russ/Harden/Serge core... :(

So you're admitting we're going to the Finals then!

And no, I shouldn't thank Beverley for anything, other than waking up the monster in our last meeting. Russ was gonna be cool with him, but Bev poked the bear and, well, we all saw what happened then. And Russ isn't injury prone. Biggest iron man in the game until that injury last year. He's fine now.

Your Twitter didn't specify! Does too count, no takebacks!

9. coffeelover665

It wasn't funny and it's douchy. It's like running out of a room yelling "GUYS, I FINALLY GOT A RAISE" everyone congratulate you, and then of course one guy in the corner says something like "well, you still make less then 70% of the people in this room" and kills the good vibe.

See where I'm getting at? Don't be that guy. Don't be a douche.