1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Omarket for Android

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by htownhustla, May 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. htownhustla

htownhustla Member

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what is out there to use for an android phone like there is for windows mobile to get free apps. I use omarket all the time but my friend has an evo and wants to know if he can use anything, Thanks for all your guys help

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Own phone worth hundreds of dollars. Too poor to pay $1 for app.

3. lpbman

lpbman Member

Most apps I've seen worth owning are 2-5 dollars, and seeing as I once had 100+ apps on my EVO it can get quite expensive if you pay for them.

Also, Appbrain and Amazon app store are the best two ways I've seen to find worthwhile apps.

4. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Download the Amazon App store....App. Everyday they have a random app for free that normally you have to pay for. Most of my best apps are from there.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Get an iPhone

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That didn't take long. :rolleyes:

7. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

.apk's float around the internet.