1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

OKC could be a 1st round opponent

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

sure I didn’t see the Laker and clippers win. I take the hit for that. But their schedule is still softer than ours and comparative to other teams such as the lakers. Regardless they are not this dominant team that media and the nba are making them to be relative to their soft schedule. Also Overlooking isn’t the same as “making stuff” up. Please stop your foolish and childish accusations.

#41 Stephen_A, Jan 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I didn't think the OMG SO SKEERED OF OKC could possibly last past 3 years of getting crushed in the first round + the loss of Russ and George and an actual rebuilding phase but lo and behold....it lives.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

u said they hadn’t beaten any contenders or playoff teams...the only thing foolish here was that statement

do some research if u don’t want to be accused of making things up

Milwaukee is a dominant team, at least in the regular season. Will Giannis get exposed in the postseason again while the rest of the team fails to make shots? That remains to be seen.

4. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

dummy I said I overlooked if you want to argue it’s on you. If you want to be argumentative it’s on you. If you want to assume and jump to conclusions it’s on you. You have a problem it’s on you. Bold sitting behind a computer. Now get lost.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

How do u overlook the numerous contenders and playoff teams they’ve beaten? U have the nerve to call somebody dumb because they don’t accept your fake news, but I’m the one acting bold? Get out of your feelings

D-rock likes this.
  6. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

lol you prove my point. Assuming. Accusatory. Then inflammatory statements. Please. Like I said dummy. Your whole comments and replies to my posts are filled with feelings.

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Lakers just crushed them w/o AD and Lebron the other day.

Edit: Ah, you were talking about Bucks, not OKC.