1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by milo, Jun 17, 2002.

1. milo

milo Member

Did anyone just see what happened to Geoff Jenkins! It was one of the worst sports injuries I have ever seen, his foot just practically broke off his leg, gruesome. I hope he's o.k. because he is a good guyfrom what I seen....

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. RiceRocket1

RiceRocket1 Member

Yeah... That was truly sick. It is too bad, he made a hell of a catch out there in the top of that inning. Hopefully he will be able to play again. It looked so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if he can't.

3. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

May he get better just like Kendall was able to.

4. drapg

drapg Member

holy crap i just saw it on Baseball Tonight!

reminded me of Robin Ventura's ankle injury while with Chicago. It was so bad that a fan passed out in the stadium upon seeing his injury occur.

hope he recovers well.

5. Old School

Old School Member