1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OH GREAT!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CompaqC, Dec 22, 2000.

1. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Now Seattle are ahead of us in the standings!!! and just to think we had way enough competition for the 8th spot in the conference. Even the Nuggets are not far off anymore! LOTTERY, HERE WE COME!!!

------------------
    Will the REAL Steve Francis, please step up! I repeat....

2. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Wouldn't be a Rockets loss unless someone was here to say it was lottery time. Damn, it's December 22. What the standings are now pretty much means nothing. They will change drastically. I could care less what seed we are now. We've played a tough schedule, had an injury to our star player, and are a very young team who will grow and get better throughout the season. Get back to me in April on what seed we are.

------------------
    President of the Jason Collier and Mo Taylor fan club!

Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think we will finish with a modest record, at or just above .500, but I think we land smack dab in the middle of the lottery again.

The West is just too tough this year.

DaDakota

------------------
    If Mankind evolved from Monkeys and Apes, then why are there still Monkeys and apes?

4. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

The West is so loaded this year that we could have a decent year and win 45games and still be lottery bound. Stern needs to do something about this because I think Minnesota could easily go to the East along with some other team.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What a Bi Polar BBS

Rocket River

------------------

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Bi-polar? Don't you listen to the voices RR? Shhh, do you hear that?

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."