1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OFFICIAL Viewing Parties for MS 150 riders in Central Texas area tonight...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cdrive, Apr 18, 2015.

1. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

I KNOW there are going to be a ton of Rockets fans camped up tonight in La Grange, Columbus, Giddings, etc...

13,000 MS 150 riders...the rain probably knocked that down to 10,000. Then maybe half of the riders are choosing to hang back in Houston for the night with the Weather change-of-plans this year...

So potentially thousands of Rockets fans have accommodations in that area tonight and are looking for the best way to watch the Rockets.

So where is a good place watch Game 1? I need to call my down-n-dirty motel to see if I even have ESPN. I'm sure the TV would be CRT. I'll be in the Columbus and the only bars look like Mexican restaurants. One, Los Cabos, looks like they have a TV but it still looks iffy whether or not they can get the game.

I'm googling the whole area without much luck.

Any Clutchfans Rockets fans in that area that aren't axe murderers that have a sweet gameroom w/ a 70" TV and a kegerator?

Projector and a stream?

Some sports bar on the back roads?