1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[official tnt inside the nba 2010] Rockets analysis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jan 1, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your favorite former Rockets recapping action

Rockets game recap :10:55 mark

<object width="388" height="394" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/tnt_overtime/2010/01/01/20091231_inside_nba_full.nba" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/tnt_overtime/2010/01/01/20091231_inside_nba_full.nba" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" wmode="transparent" height="394"></embed></object>

For the Chuck fans.

Barkley on Landry: "I love that kid"

Barkley on Aaron Brooks and Carl Landry: "One of those guys got to make the all star team"

For Kenny fans.

Calls Scott Brooks "My backup" "Give him a new contract!"

2. tmac1

tmac1 Member

3. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

Tittle should of said "the official Barkely doesn't hate the rockets" thread.

I don't understand why some people think his agaist us.

4. Landry92

Landry92 Member

Dah !!
    he said we'll end up last in the western confrence
    and every time he refers to the rockets he says to kenny your rockets

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Before the season started Chuck said we were going to be the worst team in the west.....where's that clip? :eek:

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

wow did anyone actually believe webber was at a party...looks like 10 people in a 10 by 10 room lol..

7. number22

number22 Member

ohhh that was so funny lol, they taped it last week lol

8. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

So did alot of so called "expert" but that doesn't mean he hates the rox.

9. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

i was hoping they'd go into the the horrendous officiating. THey can talk about UTAH getting a bad call...which seemed like a pretty legit call...yet they cant talk about the BS calls that the Rockets did not get... former Rockets or not.. national media doesnt like the rockets...even though Barkley gave props to AB and Mandry.

10. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

you know, since the rox are never on tnt, i haven't been watching tnt this season...i just realized that i do not miss tnt. i don't miss the random conversations they have during the highlight reel.

11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'm not against his predictions even though I didn't think we were going to be the worst in the West. He did say he hated the Rockets at the beginning of a season once. I think it was before the the Artest trade. If he hated us in the past,that's his choice,even if it makes me disappointed to hear it from a former Rocket despite whatever problems he had from management.

What I didn't like was his reference to hating Yao because he was Chinese.
    Charles nevertheless has overcome his negative feelings about Yao and said he loved him when he played against Portland in the playoffs,and that pleased me.

Nice to see him giving props to Landry and Brooks.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They didn't say much about the Rockets as usual.. They didn't even seem like they watched the recap.. The way they jump on the Thunder's dick that night playing against a less than spectacular Utah team and just getting in to the playoff race I thought they were going to give us a little more kudos playing against Dallas.. they didn't even know that Ariza was wearing number 1.. Turrible.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

what?? Lol...you're reading too much into it, they spent more time talking about a rapper and his fine wife than they did recapping basketball...it had nothing to do with Houston. And im sure they've mentioned ariza had #1 before since it happened months ago.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

You can't argue with people who don't know who Houston's own Beyonce and HOVA are.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

At half time in the previous game that night Barkley said Landry was his 6th man of the year pick.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The way we have been disrespected on TNT the past couple of years can you blame me? I am just tired of everyone in the NBA being so smitten with the Thunder when they have been fluctuating from 8-10 in the playoff hunt since the beginning of the season. I know what happens to us when we do get some recognition so I'm not too upset.

Halftime of the Spurs game they took a look in at ours and it was a shot of Trevor going to the rim for a bucket and 1. Barkley thought it was TMAC before Kenny and EJ had to correct him.

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

lol, they clowned Chuck pretty good.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

well considering they didnt pay attention to the clippers recap either....i'd say yeah you're reading too much into it...the thunder recap just happened to be when they got on topic and was lengthened by that replay charles kept talking about and the video guy couldnt get right...

And im pretty sure barkley was joking about tmac, everyone by now knows about mac taking a leave fromt he team....barkley sometimes is dumb, and sometimes just plays dumb, its part of why he's paid to be there.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Who is TMAC?