1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Awful lot of emotion?

I gave you numbers to support my reasoning as to why I'd play Savage. You gave me "based off the play on the field, and the fact that he hasn't thrown a touchdown in a game and a half."

That sounds more like emotion.

You also conveniently left out the fact that Osweiler didn't throw for a touchdown in 5 of his 14 starts this year.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And yet, we see which decision was made.

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

The decision was made based on health, as we said it probably would be.

If you want to call me wrong, call me wrong. It doesn't bother me to admit I was (partially) wrong, unlike some people around here who will never, EVER admit it.:)

I disagree with the decision. I hope it doesn't result in four more interceptions, either, because I like O'Brien and I don't want to see him lose his job. Nor do I want to start this circus over again.