1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by red5rocket, Oct 20, 2019.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Luck isnt on the team wtf.... and like u said were past tense. After he retired we became favorites.

Stop making excuses, we lost to a fking backup qb cause our coach sucks and cant coach consistenly. How do u beat up the favorite chiefs to end up losing to a back up.

Favorite means jack sht, we proved that by beating the chiefs and then proceed to lose to the Colts.

red5rocket and Mr. Clutch like this.
  2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

You forgot to mention that Texans became favorites when luck retired

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The zebras and the Texans killed them selves today, plain and simple

5. conquistador#11

The Fokkkiing Billy boys have to realize that penalties and lack or preparation are a reflection of the fokking coaches.

(post heavily influenced by Ziggy in the hangout)

[​IMG]

Howard was missed. I didn't like this "new way" to cover Hilton. Stop wasting time with the TB12 style. That offense wouldn't forget to report an eligible player. You just end complicating things more.
    Win the next two and you'll be 6-3 going into the bye. The lack of discipline was making this game painful to watch.

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  6. mrstriker316

mrstriker316 Member

He sucks huh? Did a pick 6 today, Hes way better than anyone we have.

Texanstradamus and Fulgore like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

I complained about every single one of those plays.

The only person who has been here consistently is Coach BoB.

Bad preparation. Bad coaching. Bad playcalling...

Do I need to go on? No. You'll just make excuses for him yet again...and again...and again...

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The same Peters that was traded from Chiefs to the Rams and then given away by the Rams. He sucks. 1 pick 6 doesn't make up for the fact that TWO teams with CB needs gave up on the guy.

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um....read what I wrote. The Colts were the favorites with Luck. The team is the same, except for the QB. They didn't need Brissett to be Luck. Right now, Brissett is playing at a level just below Luck. Those switch in predictions didn't know how Brissett would play. Now they do, and the Colts are still the favorites.
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/08/andrew-luck-jacoby-brissett-afc-south-colts

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...uth-andrew-luck-2019/sq09xwmlui53zy1619pdv6ws

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-power-...afc-south-with-jacoby-brissett-041146699.html

See how that works?

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

The common theme I see in these sources that u posted is that they praised that the Colts have a great coach something that I already know. When i post that Colts coach is better than our coach or how BoB got outcoached by a superior coach I get defensive Butthurt BoB defenders like u saying so otherwise.

So what r u telling me that we lost b/c we got out coached by a superior coach or is it we lost b/c our team isn't well crafted compared to the Colts under GM BoB?
    Regardless of the choices u pick OUR COACH IS STILL to b blamed.

Colts are the favorite, colts have a better team, colts have a better coach. So many excuses. R we not a contending team then?

y the fk do we still have GM BoB/Coach BoB if the Colts are so much better than us even with a back up qb? That's why many of us wondering y u still defending the sht Coach despite knowing that.

#770 DatRocketFan, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Mr. Clutch likes this.
  11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You are idiot. I'm tired of the circle jerk. Make sure you trash them when they play well. Talk to me after the season.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Colts are a better constructed team, Colts are the favorite even with a back up qb, Colts have a better coach. What do u want me to see at the end of the season? Us losing out on the AFC south Crown b/c of those reasons? If u r gonna defend our Coach at least put up reasonable reasons y we might do well, all im seeing is u putting up excuses and shifting the goal post on y nothing is ever BoB fault.

This was a winnable one, I thought according to u BoB built a solid team with very few necessary needs hence draft picks are overrated.

We deeply need a cornerback, we fking lost and got out played.
    U then proceed to make up a bunch of excuses like "Colts are the favorites even with just a back up qb". Showed links that praises a superior coach, hell u even said the Colts are better built than our team. At that point u just making sht up just to defend this loss.

I am 100% sure even if we do poorly at the very end, u are not going to eat crow but shift blame to anyone but BoB for the reason why our season doesn't end up the way we wanted and that's going far in playoffs.

If u can't even blame BoB for this game, I see no point in waiting until the end of the season for anything, u honestly are just gonna blame someone/something else.

#772 DatRocketFan, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  13. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

10 penalties, 2 for 5 in the redzone, and 2 turnovers. That’s simply not going to cut it.

14. Buck Turgidson

Coaching could never fix that.

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Jacoby B is not that bad. Better than Jimmy G and that bum got 100m

16. Texanstradamus

And yet he still better than what we have when is the last time Joseph had an interception ? I mean he plays so far off that he can’t even break up passes consistently now

17. Texanstradamus

Every pass was open lmao he could go through his 1st 2nd 3rd reads

BigShasta likes this.
  18. Mr. Clutch

Before today's game the Texans were solid favorites to win the division.

Not anymore

19. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

I never understand how every pass is never contested. What the hell is RAC doing

20. Mr. Clutch

O'Brien traded clowney then has mostly invested in the offense. I'm surprised RAC hasn't quit

BigShasta likes this.