1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Olympiakos/Qyntel Woods Support thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by SamFisher, Oct 1, 2007.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Big game for Olympiakos in Euro play this week vs. CSKA moscow, hopefully Qyntel Woods can contain the force that is known as Trajan Langdon.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

oh wow.

you never know what you will see on this site.

3. SamFisher

I'm going to have to zealously guard this OFFICIAL OLYMPIAKOS thread from here on out.

It's come to my attention that notorious PAO fan Kill_Bill_Pana, aka Rockets Dynasty aka BBall Scientist has been infiltrating this thread, cloaked in the guise of the Greek sun god. His disruption will not be tolerated.

4. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Oh SAM FISH, how you hate the facts and love diarhea! Shame on you SMELLY FISH.

On a side note isn't it sad how the obsessed JVG lovers still are so bitter about players who've been released from Van Dummy's doghouse/concentration camp and are now successful. Let it go guys, the Rockets are better for it and come join the fun.

#24 Old Man Rock, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  5. SamFisher

Old man suck - if u h8 Olympiakos n u do not support Qyntel GTFO of the thread.

6. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Olympiakos got Langdon'd today to the tune of 21 points. Lost the game 88-79.

Qyntel Woods disappeared like the "u" in his name, with 2 points and 3 turnovers in under 14 minutes.

Former NCAA megastar Lynn Greer did show up for Olympiakos with 27 points and Marc Jackson of Rockets attempted restricted free agent signing fame put up 22.

7. SamFisher

Thank you NIKE, you symbolize VICTORY even when my beloved Olympiakos does not. :(

[​IMG]

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

WTF? Appropriate thread in the appropriate forum. Sorry, it ain't about JVG. We are following a compeling set of players in a nearly NBA quality league overseas! The struggles of Qyntel documented carefully by NIKE (of all names! The goddess!) show that the league is truly a buzzsaw of NBA-like talent.

Qyntel, if you can't hunt with the Cerberus, don't get off the porch. :(

As a season ticket holder, I may have to write a letter to see if I can at least get one leg of my goat back. To say nothing of all the work I put in at "fan appreciation" day, where -- and I don't know about you, Sam -- I had to work with a donkey-drawn plow in the Greek September sun for 4 straight hours. :mad:

9. SamFisher

Thank you b-bob.

I know we have had our differences but that post is rekindling very much the past spirit of PHILOS and AGAPE that I have previously felt.

Also I am erecting a barn this weekend and am fresh out of Amish and I need some help, so sheep-mail me if you can help an ADELPH out.

10. B-Bob

Sam, sad to say I have thrown my back out. I irritated it with that plowing, but even then I was on the mend until I witnessed my first Olympiakos game live.

I slapped myself in the forehead with such intense frustration that I re-injured the lumbar area.

11. SamFisher

:confused: this is not what your sheep-mail said? :confused:

12. SamFisher

Congratulations Olympiakos for beating Larisas 92-89

13. poprocks

poprocks Member

Olympiacos is hopelessly mired in 4th place. Methinks you need to pray to Zeus for lightning. From my vantage point it looks like Tau Ceramica and CSKA are going to run away with the torch in Group A. Don't look now but Lietuvos Rytas is undefeated in Group B while "gasp" Pana and Real Madrid are undeated in Group C.

14. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

isnt gerry mcnamarra on one of these greek teams

15. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm a little disheartened that it's this late, but Sam must still be hungover in celebration.

http://www.euroleague.net/main/results/showgame?gamecode=49

Olympiakos put a vicious beating on Prokom, 109-65.

Former NBA superstars Qyntel Woods and Arvydas Macijauskas led the way with 22 and 27, respectively.

This was a big win! Prokom has Dajuan Wagner -- he once scored 100 points in a game, was a lotto pick, and even played with LeBron James!

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

He was on one of them.I don't remember the name. He has been cut,and is getting a partial buyout.I'm sorry I don't have a link.

17. B-Bob

And now Colossus Rhodes is the latest victim of the Olympiakos buzzsaw!

"Thanks to a wonderful performance, Olympiacos BC beat Kolossos Rodou 106-84 at the Peace and Friendship Stadium, on the Hellenic Men’s Championship MD 6. The reds were pluralistic and five of their players reached a double-digit number of points."

Woods not credited? Leading scorer was Blakney...

18. SamFisher

MUHUHAHAHAHA

LIGHTHOUSE OF PHAROS

YOU ARE NEXT

OUR PLURALISM AND MERIT WILL OVERCOME YOUR LUMINESENCE AND CANDLEPOWERS

MAKE YOUR TIME

19. B-Bob

[​IMG]

ALL YOUR POST-GAME SOUVLAKI SPREAD ARE BELONG TO US!

20. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

again!?!??! that's the freaking 2nd time