1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Houston Texans vs. Atlanta Falcons

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by kevC, Nov 29, 2011.

1. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

What made the fumble call even worse was they even went back and reviewed it. If you can't see that was the incorrect call after that, the league should be taking disciplinary action against the crew. They were terrible the entire game.

2. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Apparently Foster had the flu yesterday.

ArianFoster Arian Foster
    My immune system is at holy war with this virus. I will come out victorious. #deuces

3. torque

torque Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kubiak says Kareem Jackson was the player of the game, had his best game as a pro.

4. Apps

Apps Member

Who the hell do you think you're kidding, moestavern19? I may not know you well enough personally to make wild assumptions about your character, but I certainly know you well enough personally to make wild assumptions about your character.

I know your type. You don't have a single decent bone in your body. It's people like you that make me sick. You come in here with your purposefully inflammatory comments which were certainly not in playful jest (given that you have absolutely no reputation on these boards for screwing around and joking) and you were dead wrong. Now you look like a total *** and you're trying to come out and SAVE FACE by EATING CROW? Next thing we know, you might even admit to being wrong and then say a bunch of nice things about our favorite team to ameliorate your earlier predictions. What a F4gg0t!1

This is the internet, punk. Live and make die, baby. Never forget. 9/11. **** you. Go Texans!

5 people like this.
  5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Moe just needs spiritual healing from Tebow . ... A lot of demons and hate/pain combination that needs to be purged.

1 person likes this.
  6. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

You know what they say about internet fighting. It's like the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still r****ded.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't know about player of the game, but I agree Kubiak that this was a good game for Kareem. If it wasn't for the 2 subsequent bad plays were he gets burned for 20+ yards and another were he leaves his assignment unchecked for a wide open TD I would have an even easier time agreeing with Kubiak. Matty Ice was targeting Kareem and he did pretty well IMO.

8. codell

codell Contributing Member

Why does everyone keep putting that White TD on Kareem? Joseph had man to man on him coming out of the slot and IIRC, bit on a Ryan fake to the left and let White go. Kareem already had a man covered (the man that Joseph dropped off White for) and when he saw that Joseph bit on the fake and White running uncovered, tried to stop dead and go back try to get onto White, which was impossible given White was going one way and KJ the other.

At best, it was just a defensive breakdown on the secondary, but certainly not all on Kareem.

9. today

today Contributing Member

If they were in man or man/zone combo, then it was on Joseph, but if they were in strict zone, it was on Kareem. I guess we'll never know what the call was...

10. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

You know who uses the word "f*****" to insult people? Ignorant douchebag assholes that lack any shed of intelligence. It's people like YOU that make me sick.

11. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

But just in case you are, allow me to state that moes most definitely DOES have a decent bone in his body. Why, his entire skeleton is a veritable framework of decency. His inflammatory remarks in this thread were exactly that. The problem is way too many people took the bait. That's not to say he doesn't deserve most of the face rubbing people are dishing out in this thread, but personal insults are totally uncalled for, especially when you don't in fact know him that well at all.

1 person likes this.
  12. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Those are sick people, sick in the head ...they ought to wear Tebow jerseys and go to church

13. Apps

Apps Member

I'm sorry that you and Raven Lunatic were so upset by my post, but I think if you read it again it'll be pretty clear that the entire thing was written in blatant jest.

I guess I could just mark this up to sarcasm being difficult to detect on the internet, or perhaps even not lathering on the sarcasm hard enough, but you should know I wasn't being serious at all. I thought the part about moes never joking around would've been enough to hint people at my facetious intentions.

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

OH YEAH?!?! WELL IN THAT CASE....my bad.

15. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Honestly don't see how anyone that actually read Apps' post thought it was serious at all. Good post, btw!

16. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I kind of figured as much, which is why I put the not_sure_if_serious.jpg line first.

But then I figured there were enough other people in the thread that were going overboard on moes that what I wanted to say needed to be said anyway.

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

may I say once again how good it is to have rockHEAD back, great pictures man. Thanks for posting them.

on a un-related subject, the half of me that knows what moe is doing and isnt a mod finds his trolling amusing, but the mod part of me wants to slap that boy upside his head and say stop that crap.

rub it in if yall must(he deserves it), but lets not make this personal (yeah Apps, I got it that you were being facetious, Im not talking about you)

1 person likes this.
  18. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

rockHEAD, it looks like HOF Astros legend Jeff Bagwell attend the game.

[​IMG]

Or maybe even Chuck Norris......... :)

#1738 Rockets34Legend, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  19. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Sidebar: "r****d" is no better than "gay/f*****"

When the punchline's a demographic that (a) were born with a handicap and (b) can't defend themselves, it needs to go.

Just go with dumbass.

20. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

I say, listen to your mod side. Having a little running joke is fine, but completely disrupting half the threads in a subforum for two weeks and genuinely pissing people off is overboard. And I don't think it was as pure a joke as some of the older posters are considering it to be. There's a difference between having fun and being an antagonistic ******* for personal kicks.