1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official House Only Fan Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Mr. Turbo

Mr. Turbo Member

I agree with the above but I don’t know about there being that many guys like him out there on the market. Can you name any? I mean, it’s a small sample size, but he’s been lights out at that position. This is the frame we’ve been trying to replace since Ariza and Luca left.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. icewill36

icewill36 Member

b-b-b-b-but

the front office has made a HUGE mistake with this guy. We are going to lose a very good player that we could have had for cheap if this tight wad would have guaranteed something higher than the minimum. guys are getting paid double figures for this type of production, and he probably wouldve signed for less than 5 mil a year. It would have been an absolute bargain! now he will go, and we will surround and NBA great with another slew of minimum contract players. SMH

3. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I just feel like wings become more available than those with a Faried size, I’m talking old school power forward, now considered small ball center type.

Whether those wings are as good as House is one thing, just don’t ever see PFs like that anymore, and always felt like we needed one.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

If Kawhi stays in Toronto, 100% House will sign with Clippers for more than what we can offer.

5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Wrong. His agent public stated he wanted a one year min deal this year and FA in the summer.

bacliff, Handles, Little Bit and 3 others like this.
  6. Mr. Turbo

Mr. Turbo Member

It’s impossible to predict. The small sample size made the process difficult and we have a very deep bench that we like and possibly want to pay for next season as well.
    Woot

7. HP3

HP3 Member

Also I just wanna say, when you "HOFs" hop of the bandwagon when he eventually has a bad game, I'll still be supporting him like I do all our players.

8. i3artow i3aller

9. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Last Rockets championship was 24 years ago. If House plays well with us for three months, helps us get back to the promised land, and leaves for a fat contract, enjoy the ride, and be grateful. And give him a big round of applause on his return to Toyota Center.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, You ninja's have become the type of annoying spamming fans I thought clutchfans hated.. smh..

Handles, hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If he takes and makes open shots deep into the playoffs, sign me up.

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

13. normy1985

normy1985 Member

D-Ho will replace our ex fan favorite D-Mo. Murray please don't make the same mistake twice, keep 'im!

14. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

DHo is great, nice innovation. this should be a sticky

15. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Yeah but we never offered more than minimum .

His agent could have been .... I dunno ... posturing ? Negotiating ?

The time to jump on house was EARLY . I agree right now , it looks like he's gonna make some good $ in FA , but even the most confident estimation back in December would have given House plenty of pause to think about taking a rockets offer bolstered with the MLE .

As it stands , it looks like House is a lock for heavy minutes .... and if he continues to play well he will get PAID

16. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I'm nervous about him playing himself over the MLE range :(

17. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

That’s a completely fair point. We don’t really know how the negotiations went. Maybe they didn’t/did offer the MLE or 3 mil or a multiple year at 4. We really just don’t know. We have to rely on the info we do have.

It’s seems House and his agent really prioritize being a FA over everything and the FO seemed to realize getting a deal done quick as possible was a good idea. It didn’t work out. No one to blame. (Except maybe how two ways are constructed)

joshuaao, Handles and snowconeman22 like this.
  18. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

If your such a House only fan why do you have a picture of harden as your avatar and not house ?????? explain that one

Invisible Fan and Os Trigonum like this.
  19. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I tell you what brother
    [​IMG]

20. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Told yall so...

Tfor3 likes this.