1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Office Bathroom Etiquette

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Some people pay extra for that.

2. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I was raised to help others so I always offer to hold my coworker's piece.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

This is pretty much the only one I would really insist on. Separately if you're one of those psychopaths who has to dry paper maché the entire seat to avoid germs, then please remove all that paper and flush it down the can afterwards; and try not to use more than would plausibly clog the toilet, so the person after you doesn't have to discard it in stages and flush five times before using.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Good point - it doesn't happen often but when I walk into a stall and see this weird almost wax like paper on the seat - it is like WTF and then I realize why it is there but it needs to be removed after the user of it leaves that stall.

5. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

There was a dude at my office that wouldn't wash his hands after taking a crap. When anyone would see him dig into the communal goodies in the breakroom with bare hands, we'd throw the tainted food away.

Manny Ramirez and Rocket River like this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

There was a lady at one of my jobs that gained that reputation.
    Among other things . . . . . .
    She was always the first to try and volunteer to serve whenever the company did some event
    People went straight to management!!!! Plastic Gloves were initiated.

Rocket River
    I see in Related Threads I posted the No Food thing in 2006 : http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/bathroom-ettiquette-food.119200/
    I guess it always bothered me :D

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Manny Ramirez

At the job I had for over 10 years (from 2000 to 2010), the President of the company was someone I had known my whole life because I had played baseball and soccer with his son (his son was a grade ahead of me but we were in the same age group for sports) plus my family went to the same church as his family.

So when I started that job, it didn't phase me that he was the President but one day I saw him in the bathroom and he left the urinal without washing his hands. I thought I had imagined that but it happened again about a week later and sure enough, he did not wash his hands. At the time it didn't bother me but I did think it was gross, of course. Several other people came to that revelation (that he never washed his hands) and they really wanted to avoid shaking hands with him. Shaking hands with him sucked any way because he gave you the dreaded dead fish handshake. *shivers*

Harrisment likes this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm so glad I'm retired. Heck, Manny, you just reaffirmed it!

Harrisment likes this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Should I ask Ridley Scott if replicants pee?

10. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

So many dirty people in my office building that does not wash their hands so I wash my hands like 30x in a day after touching door handles, copy machine, etc that I know other people have touched.

Also there has been times someone in the building that has pooped on the toilet seat, walls and floors :eek:

11. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

380, 9mm, .40 cal. .45? You should be careful of a coworker not liking you and trying to frame you out of your kindness.

12. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Had a recent similar encounter with a cousin at a wedding. Hadn't seen him in a while or talked to him yet that night, walked into the restroom and saw him at a urinal. Followed the rule of no conversations at the urinals, finished up before he did and was washing my hands. Was about to say hi as he walked up to the sinks when I realized he was actually walking past the sinks. I considered pointing out the location of the sinks to him as he shuffled by, but ended up just letting him shuffle out. He got a wave instead of a handshake at the end of the night.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You don't have to. They pee.

[​IMG]

She can't pee because she isn't a replicant.

[​IMG]

Invisible Fan likes this.
  14. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

German toilets are terrifying.

Obligatory:

Invisible Fan likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Tear down this stall!

Manny Ramirez and Invisible Fan like this.
  16. body slam

body slam Member

And if you choke it up. Plunge it or report it. Nothing worse that walking in the stall and finding out someone choked it up.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

important stuff. this whole thread is important

18. Manny Ramirez

In honor of your post and this thread:

The evidence before the court is
    Incontrovertible, there's no need for
    The jury to retire
    In all my years of judging
    I have never heard before
    Of someone more deserving
    Of the full penalty of law
    The way you made them suffer
    Your exquisite wife and mother
    Fills me with the urge to defecate
    Since, my friend, you have revealed your
    Deepest fear
    I sentence you to be exposed before
    Your peers
    Tear down the wall

19. Nook

Nook Member

I know an extremely successful PI attorney in Chicago, probably one of the 3-4 most successful PI attorneys in the state. He is worth an excessive amount of money. When he needs to **** (at his office or opposing counsel’s office) he doesn’t wash his hands or flush. I hired a former employee of his that said he doesn’t flush to mark his territory. Supposedly he does it several times a day as he has IBS. He has a very fancy downtown office but there are tales of him causing a “brownout” in his office which is when he crappy in all the stalls over the course of a day without anyone flushing them in a particular bathroom.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  20. Manny Ramirez

Ewww...I don't care how much money this guy would offer.....would. not. work. for.