1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Obama's Approval Ratings

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, Jan 18, 2017.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Reading comprehension must be tough for you. Must be as tough as finding links and clicking on them.

2. TheresTheDagger

Like your lack of reading comprehension where I stated I didn't see the link that you missed out on?

Pot meet kettle.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not our enemy - if the Saudi Government was involved then you would have a point....and I don't like the Saudis either, but they aren't hacking into our documents.

DD

#63 DaDakota, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. London'sBurning

Didn't miss the link. You did.

5. TheresTheDagger

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No big deal, that was just "whistleblowing" and I'm sure Obama would commute the sentence of whoever did it if they were caught. He's a big fan of enemies of the state, terrorists, and traitors.

7. London'sBurning

8. DaDakota

Then Trump should suck up to him.

DD

9. TheresTheDagger

Again with the wiping ass thing.

Your fetishes don't interest me.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well there's really no point, Obama can only hurt the country till Friday, then he goes back to irrelevance. All of the enemies of the state, terrorists, and traitors that Obama plans on unleashing on society have to be pardoned or have their sentences commuted by then at which point we'll see if Trump is as big a fan of those types of people. Hopefully for the good of the country, he won't be as bad as Obama, but I'm not hopeful. At one point, Obama was seen as the bottom of the barrel......then they threw Hillary and Trump at us. SMH.

11. London'sBurning

Again with the inability to read and comprehend what you're reading. I mean to say you come across so lazy that you want an answer provided for you instead of clicking a link and reading it yourself that it's like the equivalent of taking a **** and being too lazy to wipe your own ass so you need someone else to do it for you. Like you're an infant.

12. TheresTheDagger

Let me get this straight.

The guy who butts (no pun intended!) into the middle of someone elses conversation and starts talking about "ass wiping" is calling others infants.

Seems legit.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm just suggesting you're a terrible poster. Like awful. In this case, you chose to highlight my comment of fewest votes as something material to your claim that who got the most votes in an election means nothing. In third world countries elections that are lost by the candidate with the most votes are called a scam, a joke, a flim flam, against the will of the people, etc. but in your mind that means nothing in this country. It's like you're an expert at detaching context to create a false paradigm.

14. TheresTheDagger

Against the will of the people like when Obamacare was being voted on back in 2010 when 59% said they didn't want it?

http://dailysignal.com/2010/03/22/new-cnn-poll-59-oppose-obamacare/

15. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Ahh, glad to see you are the one human being in all of human history who has never, not even once, in their entire life, not seen something.

Or, just a member of the 'I'm a d******d' club...ya, Occam's Razor tells us that's the choice.

Lots of luck with your ass wiping business though! Not a typical career choice, but with the shambles Obama has left our economy in, sometimes people have to make hard choices, I guess.

Seriously, though...dude asked a very moderate question, indicated when told there was a link that he was sorry, he didn't see it, and you continue to jump his ass about it? Ya, definitely a d******d. Wear the banner proudly, you earned it.

16. DaDakota

See, that is all you are thinking about, the economy - this election, this country is more than just about your pocketbook, it is about the entire whole of the country - Trump has been a LOUSY businessman, and will be terrible for this country.

DD

17. London'sBurning

It's a public forum. There's no private conversation to be had. I said you're like a helpless infant who needs their ass wiped for them. You then thought I was talking about a fetish and were trying to spin it on me or something and it didn't make sense. I get it though. Reading comprehension is tough.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh no, I was talking about how Obama was releasing enemies of the state, terrorists, and traitors immediately before these comments. I even talked earlier about how he made a mess of foreign policy, how he literally doubled the national debt, and how he greatly divided the country and pushed the country apart worse than it has been in a really long time....so it's more than just thinking about the economy. Now sure, Trump can prove to be as bad a president as Obama, but he's got his work cut out for him.

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

So you are stating Trump is an illegitimate president....says the guy who blindly supports the party of Super Delegates.

You're right, it means nothing to me. I understand how the election process works, just as I understand how a best of 7 series works. Obviously you dont.

So tell me, how do you feel about the House of Representatives electing the President instead if one candidate doesn't take 50% of the EC? Before you go off on a ignorant reply, keep in mind the Republicans typically hold the House.

As momma says, 'boo hoo'.

20. London'sBurning

If I miss something, I don't ask others to write the answer for me instead of click on a link like he did. He wanted someone to do the work for him and then complained that they didn't answer him when a link was provided. How hard is that? It's the same stupidity with okierock when he asked me about stats in the Trump Cabinet Appointment thread and then thought I was just pulling stats out of my ass. It's actually really frustrating when you give a link to stats you're talking about only for them to completely ignore the link and then ask you to do the work for them.

#80 London'sBurning, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017