1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nugs - Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Nuggets4, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

If you have League Pass and want to watch a crazy game, turn on Nugs vs Warriors. Just got to half. Nugs 71, Warriors 64. Obviously, not a lot of defense being played, but it's been entertaining.

If you see this message and it's too late, the two teams play again on Sunday night.

2. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

I am watching. The Nuggets is a better team the Warriors. The Nuggets have more sizes, interior defense and a faster pace. The Nuggets can do better everything that the Warriors can do. My bet is for the Nuggets to win the NW division.

3. Omer

Omer Member

Lakers have 75 at the half, stunning.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Me thinks someone is having too much fun on Saint Louis' clutchfans account...

5. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Nugs have more size and interior defense, but in no way do we have a faster pace. The Warriors are unreal. The Nugs still have a tendency to plod.

102-97 Nugs after 3.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I started watching during the 3rd quarter. Pretty intense right now. Tied at 104. Nuggets have stalled a bit and Melo is on the bench with 5 fouls.

It's AI time!

7. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

lakers are owning the Jazz, Heat lose despite wade 48 pts, they suck.

8. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Nah, the Nuggets are playing a faster pace than the Nuggets. Possesions 98.9 vs 96.8. There was a stretch of games that the Nuggets averaged 100 possesions. That's a long time I havent seen a team has more than 100 possesions. I think it's a result of fast breaks the Nuggets have.

9. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Nice win for the Nuggets. I really want AI on my team. AI just rocks!

Melo is still trying to force everything when he gets the ball. Maybe George Karl's offensive sets are not that good at the post. George Karl needs to watch some late tapes of the Rockets offense. ;) :D

10. TMc1

TMc1 Member

I'm so jealous of Denver having the exact match-up with warriors. Every time we play Goden state, it's like a nightmare. We're just not as quick and athletic as them...