1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Now it's all on D'Antoni!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Feb 12, 2020.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

We have everything we needed to win the west and the chip?!

After signing two washed-ups that other teams don't want. :)

2. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

now all eyes on MDA as well as our backcourt tandem, all piece almost right there.
    I gonna count down days to witness our crunching down j*zz on Feb 23rd (b4 that served GSW game as a warmup). Wish EGo 100% back and putting on jersey along w/ newly added green & carroll at that time, we gonna flex our muscle a little bit and let sizzling j*zz hit our grill.

[​IMG]

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Would drop boulders on them if I could but doubt even that would affect their dense heads.

Facts are not important to the ignorant.

Adiano-Malko, DeBeards and hakeem94 like this.
  4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Subliminal call out for @J Sizzle !

DeBeards, hakeem94 and J Sizzle like this.
  5. Adiano-Malko

Adiano-Malko Member

Did we just become best friends??? Hahahah

hakeem94, J Sizzle and D-rock like this.
  6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Don't worry b cause danuel house will pick up the slack like he usually has been doing!

D'antoni wants us to welcome newest members of coach staff, Jeff green & demarr Carroll!!!!

7. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I don't know if I fully agree, but yeah... it weighs pretty heavy on him.

I think the worst part of this season to me is that I look at the Laker record.... and I think, we could totally be #1 right now. If not for poor D, dropping double-digit leads in 99% of our games, and not holding Harden accountable when he's missing and continues to take poor shots (I only say that because he handles the ball so much, dont worry I know that he is amazing and not solely at-fault for our struggles), we could have that record or better. I can probably think of 10-12 games that we easily could've won if not for 1 piss poor quarter, lack of good timeouts, and generally letting momentum slip away as we play sloppy ball for 1 random 25% of the game.

I don't know if I think we'll win a chip, but I like at least buying into the gimmick enough to give is a chance to win as much as possible, because before we were trying to force mis-matching pieces to fit.

Now we have matching pieces, just need to play smarter and with better effort. That's on MDA.