1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Noticed something funny about Brock...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Dankstronaut, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

people call him a giraffe or an ostrich all the time like he's slow....

So it's funny because both animals run pretty fast despite their length. Honestly, I never got the impression Brock was slow. Much like the giraffe and ostrich, despite his stature I actually thought he was pretty nimble. Nothing like ol concrete block footed Schaub or Atlanta era Vick but like...it's just kinda r****ded how people are saying he's slow when he's not by calling him a giraffe which is also tall and not slow.

I'm pretty sick to death of Houston sports fan and before anyone starts quoting the list of Houston close calls and heartbreaks just know that EVERY HOUSTON SPORTS FAN ALREADY KNOWS lol...

Seriously, the defeatist tone, endless insults ranging in credibility from correct to flatly false and lack of hope springing eternal is ****ing annoying at its very best.

Rockets, Astros and Texans. Either jump ship or start paddling, we have absolutely enough living, breathing anchors with their arms crossed and pouty faces on board. At least stfu and let everyone else have fun.

GO TEXANS

Bobbythegreat and Nimo like this.
  2. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

But is he like a baby seal?

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think the comparisons with the giraffe and ostrich have less to do with the speed of those animals and more to do with the lankyness and awkward gait.

I agree with your annoyances though. It's pretty bad how the media loves to pile on. I understand the hopelessness of the fan base, but you still have to play the game.. there is always hope in that!

Let's go.

Dankstronaut likes this.
  4. Nimo

Nimo Member

I agree about the fan base. Imagine if we had the Browns, or the Jaguars, or even the Bengals.

Dankstronaut likes this.
  5. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I think it's both but if it's just the lankiness...how much stupider is that? 1st down run by Brock, yeah but he just LOOKS weird. Who cares? 1st down Texans....let's go Texans? Lol....
    Maybe the super sad face mentality wouldn't bother me then lol...

I swear on all that is considered Holy, the dude behind me at the game last weekend YELLED "false hope, false hope" for 2.5 quarters, while they were up by 2 scores. Seriously. Go home.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member