1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No Surrender: Special Director's Cut Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClutchCityReturns, Apr 12, 2007.

1. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

THIS IS NOT THE SAME THREAD FROM BEFORE

A few days ago I posted a video called "No Surrender", and of course almost as soon as I posted it I decided I wasn't 100% happy with it. I also received some suggestions that I agreed with wholeheartedly and wanted to add in. So, I slaved over it a bit more the past few nights perfecting things and I can now happily and assuredly say that it is done and I feel that it is genuinely a complete product this time around. Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions you guys gave me that made this video even better.

To minimize confusion, I'm going to delete the YouTube and high quality download links for the original version.

So here is the new and (in my opinion) definitely improved version. I hope it gets you pumped for the playoff run. Enjoy! The high quality download link is down below, and there is no need to re-up. It never expires.

:D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWTaj7IRBtg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWTaj7IRBtg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

High Quality Download Link (definitely worth it):

<a href="http://files.filefront.com/7217889" title="RocketsNoSurrenderDirectot.wmv">RocketsNoSurrenderDirectot.wmv</a>

...and for good measure, here's the more realistic version of Dirk's new ESPN commercial that I cooked up last night.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGkK-uJtrq4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGkK-uJtrq4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:eek:

2. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

I said this in the other thread, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind me complimenting you again on an excellent job. Great video CCR!

3. Vivid

Vivid Member

Simply put...amazing...

-V

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

What codec do I need to be using? When I rewing or FF I get no sound then it craps out. Its not DIVX?

5. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

windows media player works. it is .wmv

6. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

i love the dirk commercial... this new one that is.

do i need to reupload this high res version?

7. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

haha nice dirk vid....it's funny cuz it will happen.

8. Gale

Gale Member

The video on youtube is private? :(

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

CCR, you and R2K are the BBS video GODS.

10. sohrab

sohrab Member

man what the hell... I posted that youtube vid on facebook and sent it to all my friends through messaging......... now they are going to get a dead link... not a smart move to just delete a vid

on top of that the new one is private so I cant see it on youtube.

11. sohrab

sohrab Member

but dont get me wrong here... AWESOME VIDEO!

12. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

:( Can't watch the video, it's private.

13. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

I can download from FileFront, but can't see the youtube version. Is it private?

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

CCR, that is simply the best Rockets highlight/music video I have ever seen. For us core fans, knowing the moments when these happened magnifies the effect. The music was great.

Whatever time you put into that made this Rockets fan really happy. Much appreciated.

R2K, thanks for making this possible. Without your consistent unrelenting dedication, incredible masterpieces like CCR put together wouldn't be possible.

This is about the 2nd time in 6-7 years on the forum I've rated a thread as 5 star. I almost never rate them. Anyone that is wondering whether to download the video I suggest you waste no more time and just do it. It's that good!

15. rocketsinsider

wow that was f'ing amazing props to you for putting that together

cant wait for the championship highlights.... :D

16. matty101

matty101 Member

Amazing video, really enjoyed watching it. One suggestion though, i saw you had some very recent clips in it including tmacs back door alley-oop against sactown. Just suggesting that you also include Tmac getting into collisons face after the yao foul. That would be sickkk ;)

17. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

oooooh CCR!! The changes you made perfected that puppy beyond belief. The Rockets should hire you to do their videos! :)

I will have to keep this one on my hard drive to keep me company after the season is over.

That and the championship vid you make after we win it all! :) See how optimistic this video just made me!!

18. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

imo after i really watched the entire thing WITHOUT skipping XD

i found something i dont like in my opinion

-Music, IMO id ontl ike it
    -The plays go slowly, than FAST, makes me dizzy,

other than that i really love ur plays its godo just make me a little too dizzy XP

19. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

AWESOME! :eek: The only thing that still bothers me is the title. I liked Prepare for Glory. Then again, I'm just being picky.

20. YaoFanatic

YaoFanatic Member

I liked it a lot-- almost as good as Mcable's video!