1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Uniform Changes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 18, 2017.

1. rockets13champs

I feel they look better in person than in. Photo

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. PatBev

PatBev Member

Why can't Houston have a "Screw City" jersey?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. fadeawayjae

fadeawayjae Member

It looks to similar to the grizzlies jerseys. They should have stay with powder blue as a primary color, it felt more unique.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

The sponsorship and Nike logos are way too prominent. I thought I'd get used to it. They are an eye sore.

It doesn't help that the nike designers don't understand the concept of clear space and placement.

7. HtownTrill

HtownTrill Member

With a Sponsorship by Treasures

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

New Denver jerseys are TERRIBLE

9. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

1. The sponsorship and Nike logos are absolutely ridiculous. I tried to keep an open mind but I will prob NEVER buy a rox jersey w some dumb@&& company logo (unless treasures)

2. Fk the warriors, why did they get bad ass jersey designs and alternates and we get a big ass Nike logo w/2 weird ass arrows on the sides of our jerseys???

3. Clutch city Mustard is the best color we have in our logo ftw

I hope new ownership changes everything

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

That looks terrible.

It's a huge limp penis.

pippendagimp likes this.
  11. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

If we can't avoid sponsor logos, this is the best you can get. These sponsor logos are tiny compared to what you see in soccer or rugby in other parts of the world. The yare actually very unobtrusive. They are an eyesore because you aren't used to them, but ultimately, they are not the feature logo on the uniform. The team's name is still the feature. You can't say the same for the "Emirates" Arsenal soccer team for example.

letterZshift likes this.
  12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

these all look like cheap high school uniforms. nike doesn't know what the F they're doing

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

It is beyond my comprehension why Denver on the away one is so much bigger than Nuggets in the white one.
    The yellow should just be gold already.
    I like the dark blue / navy blue combined with the yellow, gold would work better like the 90s one, but letters too close together.
    The alternate logo is still baby blue which does not work on the shorts like that.
    The white one I like the trim, the number but then that hideous baby blue and keeping the Nuggets basically the same as the former jersey is odd.
    The baby blue around the Nuggets is also not working for me.

In general I don't know why Nike is making these odd choices like the Nike swoosh not in the same place relative to the trim, the back cutting off the trim from the armpit and try to force some really odd side panels.

14. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

Found this while watching the NBA 2K18 Trailer. Not sure if posted already. Some details of the new Rockets Jersey can be seen here.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Could this be the New Rockets White uniforms? <a href="https://t.co/VdBMgzrtKx">pic.twitter.com/VdBMgzrtKx</a></p>&mdash; Stephen Carlos (@stiiphneck) <a href="">August 9, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. OTMax

OTMax Member

With all the odd choices and messed up designs coming out, Rockets take the crown as the worst jersey in the league easily.

16. Outlier

Outlier Member

Link to new trailer?

17. sgl_carlos

sgl_carlos Member

Here you go

18. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

They had me at "stretch marks".

19. Caesar

Caesar Member

Looks like 2K still has those Gumby bodies

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

Another uniform where the fine twin line is replaced by a simple one-coloured thick one, just ridiculous...I do like this side panel a bit. For the rest there's no change so big whoop.

Nets will reveal later today, Suns tomorrow who will have a complete re-design by the way.