1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Wright Shut the Door on LeBron James being the MVP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

B+

Still a great thread but not as good as the max kellerman threads IMO

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

4 star thread

No Max Kellerman, No max rating

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Coincidence? I don't think so.

ESPN scripted this wannabe debate. It's a talking point meant to get views. I'm sure they be talking about splitting the MVP all day.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That gal( I don't know her name) sure
    hates Harden and the Rockets.

6. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I was getting worried there wouldn't be another Nick Wright thread posted today. Hes great content for CF.

One of the smartest basketball minds in the media along with Colin Cowherd, Max Kellerman, Skip Bayless and Amin Elhassan.

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

needs more Kellerman

8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Chris Carter and Nick Wright. I know they liked the Thunder at first, they were wrong about the Thunder but at least admitted their error in Russell Westbrook after last year Triple Double Mirage. They are consistently praise the Rockets and it doesnt feel scripted. First Take Stephen A Smith, Max Kellerman both are Consistent Flip Floppers Daily Clickbait Garbage their show is definately Fake and scripted saying untrue things about the Rockets. Their Debate is so wack, Gossip Nonsense. Most of the things they say they don't even believe. Liars on that show. Anything for money Stephen A Smith, Max Kelllerman they had to fire 300 ESPN Employees to pay these 2 idiots, Millions of Dollars