1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nick Wright reacts to Rockets Jazz Game 2

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, May 3, 2018.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. OremLK

OremLK Member

We lose one game and the media jumps on it like a bunch of salivating hyenas. So predictable.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Not sure what he said but if it was mean about the Rockets I hate Nick Wright now too.

photojoe and houston19519 like this.
  4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Whre that Max K thread?

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"No matter how dominant they are . . . . they have playoffs in the playoffs."

Uhm .. . . . Which Series were we the better seed and we lost in the last few years?

Rocket River

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It was a good conversation.

BigMaloe likes this.
  8. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

It was a good conversation.

I enjoy this show every time I see a clip. They are just always having an intelligent discussion. Not just yelling at each other in argument form

9. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

Most important thing, we shut down mitchell. Do you think Ingles will shoot like that again? or Burks getting 17 points again? last but not least Exum is a poor 3 point shooter and he was just lucky enough to hit those 2 3s.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think we just have to stay home on Ingles and his percentage falls

Rocket River

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Ingles is literally one of the best 3pt shooters in the league, if we'll let him wide open like yesterday sure, he'll probably make most of them.

As for Burks and Exum eh, bad shooters that for one reason or another had an amazing game against us, coincidence? Not sure, it's like this happens everytime.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  12. chinesemamba

chinesemamba Member

My apologies you are right, just saw that Ingles has been hitting the most 3s uncontested during playoffs. RR is right, we just need to stay home and keep our hands up and Ingles percentage shall fall.

13. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

National media has been hyping the Rockets up all post-season just so they can crush us when we lose.

Rocket River likes this.
  14. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

These guys are so much more constructive and thoughtful than Smith, Kellerman, Bayless, Cowherd, and the other professional wankers.

15. dmoneybangbang

First half- no effort got us down big but we cut it to single digits at half

Second half- we just missed shots. Don't blame the refs, just make shots.

16. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I use that same statement, same goes for D'Antoni. The Portland Series was a toss up but we should have won in my opinion when we were the 4th seed with the same record. The other would be last year. We shouldn't have lost that series with no Parker or Kawhi. Even if they were a better seed