1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy NFL Sunday Ticket Mobile

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by The_Yoyo, Sep 8, 2015.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

edit: found a member thanks

#1 The_Yoyo, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

How would one go about selling you that? I have DirecTV, just got it. Let me know if there is way I can and I'll sell you the access.

3. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Would just need to give them your username and password so they can log into the site/app to access the content.

4. The_Yoyo

I got access from another member already but basically they would need your directv login and password to use to login into the mobile app on their tablet/smart tv etc

5. wekko368

wekko368 Member

About how much do you usually pay to use someone else's streaming ability? I'm interested in purchasing this as well.

6. The_Yoyo

depending on the person

sometimes they get Sunday Ticket for free including the SuperFan package (which is what gives you the mobile ability) so if that is the case I have had people give me their credentials for free in the past.

Other times the SuperFan add on is 100 bucks so we would split the cost.

The times I have paid for it I've paid anywhere around 50-75 bucks for it.

The big thing is that DTV doesnt allow multiple logins so its important that there is an agreement that you get first priority to the streaming portion of it. Especially since the superfan adds a lot of value to the DTV customer itself (I believe redzone channel is only part of superfan package)

The hardest thing is actually finding someone trustworthy and being trustworthy yourself. You do have their dtv credentials - you could always go in and change stuff (not that I ever had or felt like it) OR they could always change it after receiving payment and you're sort of left out in the cold. Its definitely something I would only inquire with friends or someone I've known for a long time on the board here.

7. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

How was it streaming the first weekend?