1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Next three games could decide the fate of the season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sanjaylucknow, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Sanjaylucknow

Sanjaylucknow Contributing Member

Despite the shooting slump of TMac we have been able to put away the mediocre teams of late, (barring the terrible loss to the Lakers). The real test of the character of this team could be decided in the next three games before the trade deadline-Clippers and Suns on road and then Clips at home right after the All Star Game. Yao is playing as the best center in the NBA. Alston is fitting in nicely. veterans Howard and Wesley have been solid and TMac is due for some big games. To keep our play off hopes alive we must win atleast two out of three. And if we can get a solid player for DA+expiring contract of Moochie and Sura comes back strong then we can surprise many people. Lots of ifs but hope is it alive. I am positive that a healthy Tmac will bounce back and destroy the clips single handedly and Yao will take care of the Suns. Go Rock---------

2. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

An arguement could be made that every game is going to determine the fate of the season.

Well, there is no arguement, every game is important from now on.

The next 2 games are on the road (which we are actually better on) against 2 tough teams. These are going to be tough (impossible) games to win unless we come with it. Hustle, intensity, determination, defense, offense, everything.

T-Mac is not only due for one big game, he's due for several.

I would love for the Rockets to win on national T.V. Thursday, but I wouldn't mind a W against the Clippers.

3. bigbodymoe

bigbodymoe Contributing Member

Right now we are only 4 and a 1/2 games out of a playoff spot, thats not much at all considering how everything has gone down this season for our team. It is very reasonable to expect a playoff push out of this team, hopefully we can get a decent pick or a backup point for D.A and get sura back healthy, i think he could inject some Fire into our team. I think if we go 21-10 the rest of the way we can have a chance at the 8th spot at 42-40. if we can go 23-7 then i think we would have a great shot at the playoffs