1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Uniforms

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MoneyP, Jul 11, 2000.

1. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Im sorry but the PJ's got to go. They seem so cheap. 1st, the Rocket has to go entirely, 2nd, the pinstripes must either be revised or dropped. 3rd, we need better colors this Navy, Red, Silver thing is annoying. I wouldn't mind something similair to the Nets as long as its distinctively Houston. Please just get us a simple Uni nothing radical, I say a clean red uni with the current Rockets lettering on it with the OLD ball logo. That would be my wish, but please no red and mustard again, I hated those almost as much.

------------------
    "We need to fockass".....Dream back in the day

2. Rickem

Rickem Member

The Celtics home jerseys are the best in the association

------------------

3. Miggidy Markell

What is wrong with you guys? You's all like plain, crap jerseys like the Celtic????? Am I kiiding myself? No I'm just not back in the 60's!!!!!!!!! Get real, these jerseys are the best in the league, maype they don't need the pin stripes but they would look mighty plain with-out em..........but I suppose you's all like PLAIN! Celtics uniforms suck!

------------------
    I'm tha hip hop attracta, rapper slash acta, right back at cha!

4. ricealum

ricealum Contributing Member

Yecch! That's worse than the ones we have now! Call me an old fogey, but I prefer the Celtics ones to either of those. I like the classic look, anyway, but I'm willing to change with the times. How about something a little NASA-ish (in style, not as in making a stupid mistake costing millions of dollars and crashing into the face of Mars!)

[​IMG]

------------------
    If you don't remember the ABA, you don't know basketball.

[This message has been edited by ricealum (edited July 13, 2000).]

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Rocketeer: I love that Jersey man, can anyone somehow get the rockets to see it?

------------------
    "I talked about what degenerates they [Mets fans] were, and they proved me right. Just by saying something, I could make them mad enough to go home and slap their moms."

John Rocker