1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New/Original Idea

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by davestrate, Jun 10, 2010.

Tags:
  1. davestrate

davestrate Member

I have read almost all threads about the upcoming draft and quite honestly i've enjoyed every post on every thread (talk about obsession). I am mad at myself for checking this site close to 100 times daily and reading the exact same speculations from hundreds of fans day in and day out. Even though this is my first thread and all, and most likely will get trashed...thought i'd give it a shot and profess a new idea being GUT THE ENTIRE TEAM and do what you can to obtain Picks 1-5 in this years' draft and see how a team full of rookies will fare against nba competition.

Simple question: Who would you pick with the first five picks???

(Probably stating the obvious but these are my picks):

PG- Wall
    SG- Turner
    SF- Johnson
    PF- Favors
    C- Cousins

Anyone in on this...? :cool:

2. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

3. davestrate

davestrate Member

Yeah sorry made a mistake at placing it on here.....first timer mistake i guess! :grin:

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You know dave, i kind of see where you are coming from. KIND OF . Alas, now would not be the time to press the rebuild button. Instead, we should add as many players from this draft to this team without dismantling the core so much. I to am very high on this draft. It is just too deep to not be excited. We are just too close to a championship to gut the team completely.