1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New McGrady article/interview for those who care.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Shakee, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Shakee

Shakee Member

I probably should've put this in his other thread. My bad, you can move it if you like.

2. blink

blink Contributing Member

hi, im tinman

tmac sucks

incoming 200+ posts from me.

love,

tinman

3 people like this.
  3. VBG

VBG Member

The DRose part I found interesting. He does take a good amount of punishment and is having injuries early in his career at a similar age to T-Mac.

4. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

I agree, has he not missed games this year with back spasms as well? freak athlete doing too much expolosively resulting in back issues? sounds very very familiar.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Read this earlier, but i figured it would get trampled on immediately :grin:

what i found interesting was that he got the knee procedure done before Kobe, but Kobe got all the credit....and the part of the scar tissue needing to come off to relieve pain is very true. I haven't been following his play this year much, but his body may be in the best shape it's ever been, from a structural standpoint.

6. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

[​IMG]