1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New info on some EA games (HL2 on next-gen consoles, Wii Sports, LOTR RPG, and more)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Jul 16, 2006.

1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

This is a couple of days old, but only because I've been without Internet access for a week. :(

Here's a link to a recap of the event where EA mentioned all this stuff:
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6153984.html
    Some excerpts:
    More at the link (ESPN integration, NFS Carbon, Madden 360, etc.), and at some other articles that report specifically on these topics (like this one for HL2+Ep1+Ep2 for the 360/PS3).

OT, but for those that don't mind, I'd appreciate any info regarding anything video game related that occurred in the last week (since the 9th). I've skimmed over some of the reports at IGN and Gamespot as well as some forums, but I might have missed something big that happened while I was away. The HL2 news and the NPD numbers ( :eek: at DSL) seem like the most notable things that occured.

For the most part, I was able to keep up on the Rockets w/o Internet access, although it took me a while to confirm that it was not Kirk Hinrich that the Rockets traded for but Kirk Snyder. Stupid ESPN BottomLine. :eek: